Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks (IpodKingCarter)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks (IpodKingCarter) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-13-2014, 08:42 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 3
I'm going to have to agree with statements made previously by our OS brethren. This Knicks - Heat gameplay was not good at all...Wade was doing his best And1 imitation...Seriously, did he really need to do a 'Skip to my Lou' over the shoulder pass?! And then he isos the shot clock away!

And why does it take the CPU half the shot clock to just get into an offensive set. THEN....when they do, they simply hold the ball. The CPU needs to have the urgency to get into a set, run the play, and if the play breaks, then they can ISO (or go into the post or do SOMETHING!)....

This gameplay is really not encouraging if it is a CPU-CPU matchup...*sigh*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 08:48 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks (IpodKingCarter)

What's with all these rubbish shots going in? And seems like the drive at all cost CPU is back.
Old 09-13-2014, 08:51 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
Wade was doing his best And1 imitation...Seriously, did he really need to do a 'Skip to my Lou' over the shoulder pass?

Yeah, it was kind of uncesarry, but I doubt it happens a lot. Maybe like 2K11 where it happened occasionally.

I am hoping that they brought back random flashy passes for users again. Mainly because the manual triggering of it for me just went the complete opposite places I wanted it to go. Really prefer it happening on sometimes like other passes.
Old 09-13-2014, 09:02 PM   #44
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OVR: 0

So nobody recognized that wade attempted floater glitch shot? That crap goes in at a high frequency on 2k14

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 09-13-2014, 09:06 PM   #45
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
P.S:
Didnt liked how, once a player picks up his dribbling, the teammates still dont have the awareness to move into a better positioning to receive the subsequent pass ... hopefully that makes it way onto 16, long time overdue ... and you/they have come to expect from me: better if it is editable on a per team basis, just so we can choose to do not have it on for the bad offensive teams, so we can reflect the lack of awareness and cohesiveness of such teams.
Were still working on that ffaacc03 it's not consistent enough right now. Sometimes it plays and sometimes it doesn't You will be able to see shortly where I spent most of my time this year but stuff like this is on the list.

Much to my disdain I discovered that even with 80 hour weeks it is impossible to get to everything and do it well. I was shocked how much work it takes sometimes to accomplish such small things.

So we are aware and will get it squared at some point. The current solution is just not dependable enough as you can see. Then sometimes they come a running LOL!
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 09:10 PM   #46
Rookie

ekferio's Arena

OVR: 4

I hated that "force pickup" animation from 2k14 where they cut you off the dribble and it's still presents.
Old 09-13-2014, 09:11 PM   #47
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14

the game looks good...but this video didn't do much to convince me that shot quality matters...they were pretty much all contested one-on-one shots, and they all went it. doesn't give me much hope for online again this year. i get that in this video the game was likely on pro difficulty...but not one missed shot the entire video? i just want an online mode where chucking garbage doesn't work anymore...whatever happened to passing and creating open shots?

Last edited by blues rocker; 09-13-2014 at 09:23 PM.
Old 09-13-2014, 09:14 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 14

This looked nice overall. McRoberts looks too thick.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »