Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 201st Overall Rated Player Through 424th

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 201st Overall Rated Player Through 424th within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-13-2014, 10:21 AM   #57
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 201st Overall Rated Player Through 424th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_SwordZ
how the hell is Reggie Evans rated a 74? What has he done to even gain any sort of rating boost.
Rebounding, rebounding, rebounding and rebounding. He's also a solid, although no where near great, defender in the low post. His insane rebound rate has helped him start in the past and it obviously helped his rating make a significant boost.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 09-13-2014, 10:28 AM   #58
OG

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 201st Overall Rated Player Through 424th

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD90
Wonder where KJ is!?
Go Tigers! I expected him to be in this list, but I guess he is in the top 200...surely he wasn't left out.
Old 09-13-2014, 10:31 AM   #59
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmeurett
Hey guys huge Bucks fan here any thoughts on what you think they will rate the following players:

Brandon Knight
OJ Mayo
Giannis Antetokounpo
Larry Sanders
John Henson
Khris Middleton
Nate Wolters

It looks like they will all be at least a 74 but was wondering from fans of other teams what you guys were thinking they should be at?
Sanders 77, Knight 76, OJ Mayo 78, Antetokounpo 79, Henson 74
Old 09-13-2014, 11:07 AM   #60
MVP

OVR: 1

I think Dieng is slightly underrated (74-75).
Old 09-13-2014, 11:19 AM   #61
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings - #201 - 424

Gorgui Dieng is a 72
Russ Smith is a 69 (a lot higher than I expected. I thought 65 would be ceiling)

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2014, 11:27 AM   #62
Rookie

Halloween's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmeurett
Hey guys huge Bucks fan here any thoughts on what you think they will rate the following players:

Brandon Knight
OJ Mayo
Giannis Antetokounpo
Larry Sanders
John Henson
Khris Middleton
Nate Wolters

It looks like they will all be at least a 74 but was wondering from fans of other teams what you guys were thinking they should be at?
Don't hang yourself on overall ratings that much. The way I understand the system is you should completely not give a damn about them. What counts is each players specialities.

Knight is a ballhandler and shooter, OJ has some offensive talents, Giannis is athletic and so on and on.

Play by your players strenghts and you should win against a player using the Cavs not knowing how to play with KLove.

That said, I really don't know why 2k is so eager to release overall ratings.
Give us the ratings of each players special abilities e.g. Novaks 3-pt shooting. And maybe the individual ratings of each players greatest weaknesses to get a better picture.
Old 09-13-2014, 11:29 AM   #63
Rookie

lvnba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejohns1004
Either he's not in the game at launch. Which I hope isn't the case. Or the fact that everyone admitted that he was a top twenty guy in the draft, before the injury, is giving him a somewhere near top twenty draftee rating.
Clint Capela and Lucas Nogueira also missing.
Old 09-13-2014, 11:58 AM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondee
....which was a small percentage of the year. And when he actually was, he was mediocre at best. Not once did he dominate anything. Always taking elbow jumpers he couldn't hit. No real post moves. Can't rebound, can't defend, can't stay on the court too long....they had to give him minutes but he is practically useless.
Black hole, lost tons of poss. because he'd over dribble in the post. He was his usual terrible self.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »