Home

NBA 2K15 MyTEAM Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyTEAM Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-12-2014, 07:36 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 MyTEAM Interview

i never played my team, but was there any additional legends avalible in myteam that wasen't avalible offline in 2k13 or 14?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2014, 07:47 PM   #42
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by king doe
i never played my team, but was there any additional legends avalible in myteam that wasen't avalible offline in 2k13 or 14?
I remember that 2on2 against legends....played on times square and had that really ****ty cartoon filter...if I recall they had legends specifically for that challenge. I'm not entirely sure though...
Old 09-12-2014, 08:11 PM   #43
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
I remember that 2on2 against legends....played on times square and had that really ****ty cartoon filter...if I recall they had legends specifically for that challenge. I'm not entirely sure though...
Yeah, I recall that one of the challenges was against the tallest players in NBA history, and they had Gheorghe Muresan, the 7'7" guy from the '90s who once won Most Improved Player.

IIRC, it also had Manute Bol in that challenge--but Bol was so skinny in real life, he would have required a unique character model.

In related info, the Legends Showcase also had George Mikan, who, IIRC, had a character model in the game proper that was dummied out...it included his trademark glasses, which were impossible to put on any other player.

That's one of the reasons I hated the fact that the MyPlayer model started being stored in the cloud instead of locally--it kept me from doing what-if scenarios, like "What if George Mikan played today? Could his 6'10" body and skills translate to the modern game?"
Old 09-12-2014, 08:20 PM   #44
Banned

DenverBornAndBred's Arena

Is this a mode for hardcore fantasy draft players?
Old 09-12-2014, 08:22 PM   #45
MVP

Those servers better be ready...

Like everything I'm hearing, can't wait to play with Bernard King. It seems we'll be able to use VC much, much more efficiently this year. The guy they really need though is Lew Alcindor/Kareem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2014, 09:19 PM   #46
Rookie

Icon5 Re: NBA 2K15 MyTEAM Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by knick9
Those servers better be ready...

Like everything I'm hearing, can't wait to play with Bernard King. It seems we'll be able to use VC much, much more efficiently this year. The guy they really need though is Lew Alcindor/Kareem.
It looks like from the screenshot and the mention of it that they are very clear vc was annoying to many. The screenshot of the auction page shows both vc and my team points which leads me to believe that the only thing that needs vc is possibly only used for my player upgrades/accessories ......Is that correct?
Old 09-13-2014, 02:19 PM   #47
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

I'm so amped for this game, are there any leaderboards or stat-tracking in this mode though? That would definitely add to replay value!

Thoughts?
Old 09-16-2014, 11:06 PM   #48
Plata o Plomo

iLLosophy's Arena

OVR: 26
Stupid question - the auctions are online right? Other real people will be setting market prices on cards?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »