Home

Madden NFL 15: Online CFM Updates Have Arrived

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Online CFM Updates Have Arrived within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-12-2014, 04:55 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15: Online CFM Updates Have Arrived

"Fixed the owner mode issue with not being able to sign a player with a $0 signing bonus."

This has not been fixed. It is still not possible to sign a free agent with no signing bonus when team has negative funds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2014, 01:53 PM   #42
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
My Xbox One is about 4 feet from my modem and my nat is open and I still have issues connecting to user vs user in CFM. I have zero problem connecting in regular head 2 head matches so I doubt modem conflicting has anything to do with it.

If that was the case it wouldn't work in head 2 head also. It's only a problem in CFM.

I have my X1 plugged in and not on wifi also with over 50 MB internet speed with an open nat and rarely connect lol.

Check out the issue in first post one page 2 of this thread in a video showing the issue.
Below is just my opinion:

It's not a modem issue, it's a router issue. The guy I had issues with I also had issues when it came to NCAA 14 on the PS3. We had the same exact issue where we couldn't connect and get into a game.

I had the issue with this person in CFM and in H2H matches. These games are played peer to peer, not on an EA server. Personally I think that's where the issue lies. Did you try to play this same person in a H2H match outside of CFM? Did you still have the problem?

I'm on PS4 though so maybe it's a different issue with X1.

You should at least try to go straight from modem to X1 and see if the problem is still there. If you do this make sure you reset your modem before plugging it into your X1.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 09-12-2014, 03:43 PM   #43
Rookie

KickassJohnson's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
My Xbox One is about 4 feet from my modem and my nat is open and I still have issues connecting to user vs user in CFM. I have zero problem connecting in regular head 2 head matches so I doubt modem conflicting has anything to do with it.

If that was the case it wouldn't work in head 2 head also. It's only a problem in CFM.

I have my X1 plugged in and not on wifi also with over 50 MB internet speed with an open nat and rarely connect lol.

Check out the issue in first post one page 2 of this thread in a video showing the issue.
Does your modem have router capabilities?

To fix the 2 xbox's on 1 connection problems I reserved IP addresses for them and used port triggering with the correct XBL ports, also I use a static ip setup from my ISP.. Now anyone that brings their X1 over connects with us fine in different rooms

Last edited by KickassJohnson; 09-12-2014 at 03:46 PM.
Old 09-14-2014, 02:14 PM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
In some cases the desyncs are due to user routers not having certain ports open.

I'm hesitant to change my settings from what the league has set just yet. Whatever we have done so far has worked for me
This doesnt explain the problems with guys who dmz and open all ports. I have dmz and opened all ports on router and we have verified all settings and i continuously desync.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:42 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 4

apparently desyncs still exist. It has to do with the camera toggle which was one of the first things that was labeled as the culprit for these desyncs.

If the toggle is not the same for both players, it will likely desync.

Some in my elague had issues with even going into the team select screen with mismatching toggles. They changed it to match which was off i believe and played their game fine.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2014, 01:58 PM   #46
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

I was unable to connect with a guy as we would get a network timeout every time.

Well I thought my modem could be the issue and I think it was. I exchanged my modem and then didn't have any issues. My modem was outdated and was couldn't even get the speeds I was paying for. TWC tried to make it right financially as well.

If you have an older modem it might be an issue.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 09-18-2014, 11:24 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 4

desyncs still a problem even with matching settings...assumign EA thinks this is actualy "fixed"?

Old 09-18-2014, 12:37 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac83
"Fixed the owner mode issue with not being able to sign a player with a $0 signing bonus."

This has not been fixed. It is still not possible to sign a free agent with no signing bonus when team has negative funds.

? its not can anyone else confirm?? this is game breaking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »