Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-11-2014, 06:10 PM   #153
Rookie

Halloween's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Off-screen SD is the new HD? Oh... ok.

Not one person at the Gamestop expo said "this looks the same as last year." People were genuinely excited about the details, additions and gameplay. One person says it "feels like an entirely new game."

Everyone was raving about the details put into NBA 2K15.
If you don't want us to have a false impression of the game release some gameplay then. We are 3 1/2 weeks away and haven't seen the game im legit motion. Your fault.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:10 PM   #154
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
What system did you play 2k14 for? I only played 2k14 for ps4 and thought it was an improvement over 2k13 gameplay wise. Foot planting felt better and I thought the controls were more responsive. Going from 2k14 ps3/360 to 2k15 ps4 should feel like a significant improvement.

I remember people saying that 2k14 for next gen looked the same as 2k14 for current/last gen just with bettet graphics but I thought the game felt a lot better.
I should reiterate a tad. For 2k14 I only purchased and played extensively on ps4. I rented the game for 360 when it first released to see how it changed from 2k13 and to be able to compare the ps4 version. I thought it was only a slight improvement over 2k13 where as playing the ps4 version of 2k14 felt like a new game. Not a new series, still had a 2k feel but felt better.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:11 PM   #155
Rookie

OVR: 0

Didn't like this at all, I don't like the animations too stiff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 06:11 PM   #156
2K Sports Community Manager

LD2k's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by king doe
When are you having your anual battle vs ronnie 2k?
It will come, and I will walk away victorious. We have LOTS of surprises in store.

Master of Operation Sports .gifs

Old 09-11-2014, 06:12 PM   #157
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrtelford
It's the world we live in. People troll these forums waiting to make the next great post that will be a first, or a find. Unfortunately it ends up most people talk out of their asses. the game will be good if not great. series is top notch like the MLB show. Of course it will have things we can nitpick. but doing so from a short video taken with an off screen camera phone is really remarkable. wish I had the time or energy to do so.
I don't want to stir something up, but if most fans who haven't seen the game in a true HD format (as in, not cam footage) aren't able to appreciate the "finer details" of the gameplay, then it's not the fans fault. That's basically what happens when you don't offer much direct feed footage to the fans. It's the result of having "mystery box marketing" ---fans can only react to what they see.

So it's not really fair to imply that fans are spoiled or anything like that. We can only talk about what we're given.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:18 PM   #158
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Has this been confirmed as either cpu vs human or cpu vs cpu? If the is in fact cpu vs human I like that there is no cursor under players, just names.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:20 PM   #159
Rookie

OVR: 2
am i the ONLY ONE that started laughing as soon as they showed Shaq talking?!?!
Old 09-11-2014, 06:23 PM   #160
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Off-screen SD is the new HD? Oh... ok.

Not one person at the Gamestop expo said "this looks the same as last year." People were genuinely excited about the details, additions and gameplay. One person says it "feels like an entirely new game."

Everyone was raving about the details put into NBA 2K15.
i hope you guys did not change the controls again. when you say it feels like a new game i have a feeling i have to learn new controls again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »