Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-11-2014, 05:58 PM   #145
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween
They could still work with 2 diffrent development teams. Naughty Dog does that and 2k should be financialy secure enough to pull this off. Someday they just HAVE to and I'm sure they are not dumb enough to rebuild within a one year span.

Maybe they do this the very moment we're speaking. Guess I gotta put my hopes on 2k16.

This doesn't mean by any means that I won't addicte myself to 2k like in any year of recent memory, I just wish for that wow moment 2k7 gave me.
Did not consider the possibility of a second team or behind he scenes crew working on a new engine, very well could be possible. Would love for that to be true.

2k11 and 2k14, for ps4, were the closest to the 2k7 "wow" moment for me. 2k11 had, perhaps, the biggest gameplay improvement in the series since 2k7 and 2k14 had such a huge graphical improvement as well as refined gameplay to give it a fresh, new feel. Til this day I use 2k7 as a way to gauge how much I enjoy 2k games. I remember playing the demo for 2k7 nonstop and being in complete awe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 06:01 PM   #146
MVP

OVR: 30
Admittedly, I'm not an avid NBA 2K gamer like most probably are on here and never complete a season, if I even start one, nor do I ball online but I'd say I'm a lil more than a ****** player. I'm not too intricate in terms of knowing all the probs with the series but I think 2K14 was a solid game and was a good stepping stone for 15. Certain things in 14 I did have probs with but new consoles and probably split time between both gen versions for some of the dev team members may have hurt 14 and who know what 15 will really bring til we get our hands on it.

That said, could be me or maybe cuz I'm hands-off just watching but 15 does seem to have a smoother appearance to some degree in it's fluidness of the animations Definitely loved th Love foul the way he spun from contact. Gotta get more info on the game and hands on.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:02 PM   #147
Rookie

zrtelford's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Off-screen SD is the new HD? Oh... ok.

Not one person at the Gamestop expo said "this looks the same as last year." People were genuinely excited about the details, additions and gameplay. One person says it "feels like an entirely new game."

Everyone was raving about the details put into NBA 2K15.

It's the world we live in. People troll these forums waiting to make the next great post that will be a first, or a find. Unfortunately it ends up most people talk out of their asses. the game will be good if not great. series is top notch like the MLB show. Of course it will have things we can nitpick. but doing so from a short video taken with an off screen camera phone is really remarkable. wish I had the time or energy to do so.

Last edited by zrtelford; 09-11-2014 at 06:05 PM.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:04 PM   #148
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSensui
What are any of us interested in? Something closer to the actual NBA. Presentation for instance has been in limbo for a few games now. Yes, the graphics have improved, but having authentic presentation is more than just graphics.

Seems like they worked on the presentation front. We haven't heard any commentary or anything yet.

I think you'd enjoy it especially if you haven't, like me, played 2K14 on this gen yet.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:04 PM   #149
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSensui
Still looks way too similar to the previous iteration to me. I think I'm getting a PS4 soonish, but I don't think I'll be picking this one up. I just hope something lights a fire under 2K soon, because the series just isn't moving enough for me at this point.
What system did you play 2k14 for? I only played 2k14 for ps4 and thought it was an improvement over 2k13 gameplay wise. Foot planting felt better and I thought the controls were more responsive. Going from 2k14 ps3/360 to 2k15 ps4 should feel like a significant improvement.

I remember people saying that 2k14 for next gen looked the same as 2k14 for current/last gen just with bettet graphics but I thought the game felt a lot better.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:06 PM   #150
Banned

Quote:
SD is the new HD? Oh... ok.
When are you having your anual battle vs ronnie 2k? when are yall
putting official cpu vs user gameplay on higher difficulty?
Old 09-11-2014, 06:07 PM   #151
Just started!

Quote:

Not one person at the Gamestop expo said "this looks the same as last year." People were genuinely excited about the details, additions and gameplay. One person says it "feels like an entirely new game."

Man people just hot mouth about random stuff on here with no clue on what they're even b****** about. no doubt the game looks good.

These servers tho, if they suck again 2k deserves all the ether for that. Hope you respond just as snappy too if that happens
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 06:09 PM   #152
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:

Will there be a demo?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »