Home

NBA Live 15 Gameplay Videos (Instagram)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Gameplay Videos (Instagram) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-11-2014, 04:16 PM   #193
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA Live 15 Gameplay Videos (Instagram)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I have no issues with the Rebounding and AI logic in the other game. Why? Because the game has sliders which can affect those areas.
The last update of Live 14, they fixed the rebounding logic, but in the leaked footage, it wasn't in there. O;Brien told me on Twitter during the Q and A said that everything updated in Live 14, will be in Live 15. This is one thing I'm going to hammer I'm if I don't see it in 15. Lol
Old 09-11-2014, 04:18 PM   #194
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Again I meant I don't know why sliders are need to produce the best simulation possible. It was a lazy comment and I owe that. My argument may seem like it "evolved" but that's only because I didn't express it as clear as I should have. As the discussion progress I was able to correct that mistake. You are the one that are holding on to that one comment to try and discredit everything I have said after.

Also saying motion is as important to the game as dribbling is hyperbole. We have had basketball videogames for years with dribbling and without motion yet we have never had a basketball videogame with motion and without dribbling.
I only have your posts to go off of. But I will say, typically when people make a mistake in one post, they dont try to defend that point for three more posts before "clarifying" it. LOL. They usually recognize the misunderstanding after they see how people are reacting and say "Oh, I didnt mean that we should eliminate sliders".

It shouldnt take 3 more posts to get there if thats what you originally meant.
Old 09-11-2014, 04:20 PM   #195
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
The last update of Live 14, they fixed the rebounding logic, but in the leaked footage, it wasn't in there. O;Brien told me on Twitter during the Q and A said that everything updated in Live 14, will be in Live 15. This is one thing I'm going to hammer I'm if I don't see it in 15. Lol
Why isnt that rebounding logic in the Gamestop clips? That game is 15 and assumedly has all of the additions the patch for 14 added, right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 04:28 PM   #196
Pro

Super Glock's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Live is back to where it was. It's ahead of where it was. Do NOT base your opinion on what was shown here. There is a reason that a lot went into the onboarding process. GO through it, learn the controls, and enjoy.

And before you all say it, I know, you're basing it on the only thing that you have to base it on currently. I'm just saying, wait for the rest of the coverage coming out. Hell, wait til release and I can stream the game.
If 15 is better than 10 which of course it should be I am all in because I loved 10 and had a lot of fun playing it.
Old 09-11-2014, 04:36 PM   #197
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I only have your posts to go off of. But I will say, typically when people make a mistake in one post, they dont try to defend that point for three more posts before "clarifying" it. LOL. They usually recognize the misunderstanding after they see how people are reacting and say "Oh, I didnt mean that we should eliminate sliders".

It shouldnt take 3 more posts to get there if thats what you originally meant.

I didn't know I had a one post limit to correct a mistake. LOL.

Joking aside it appears we both have a better understanding of each others opinions. Which is a rare thing on the internet.

To sum it up I think sliders are preventing me from getting the best tuned SIM experience that I can get every year. As a SIM gamer it doesn't impact me if sliders aren't in only if Live can deliver on all the other elements of SIM ballin' they promise us. However I do understand why people want to tweak a game to get it how they want it.

With that said if a company promises the best simulation possible that approach should be evident the minute I pop the game into my system. I should have to spend several hours adjusting sliders just to get something close.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 09-11-2014, 05:16 PM   #198
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Cmon, aholbert32, look at my username color

I'm well aware that Live 10 played better than 14. I'm also stating that imho, Live 15 will play better than Live 10.

2 minutes of gameplay or not, I'll base my opinion on other things.
that's what I'm saying. Hell, I thought the vids looked good.
Old 09-11-2014, 05:29 PM   #199
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Live is back to where it was. It's ahead of where it was. Do NOT base your opinion on what was shown here. There is a reason that a lot went into the onboarding process. GO through it, learn the controls, and enjoy.

And before you all say it, I know, you're basing it on the only thing that you have to base it on currently. I'm just saying, wait for the rest of the coverage coming out. Hell, wait til release and I can stream the game.
What in the world does the bolded mean?
Old 09-11-2014, 05:35 PM   #200
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
I own 2K12 and 2K13 and while I liked those games, I actually had more fun with Live 10.
I'm not a diehard and I barely watch basketball. But I've always found the video games to be enjoyable.

I hope Live can get back to where it was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
What in the world does the bolded mean?
Money99 said he hopes that Live can get back to where it was.

I was just saying that it's back to where it was plus some.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »