Home

Madden NFL 15: Online CFM Updates Have Arrived

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Online CFM Updates Have Arrived within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-10-2014, 09:41 PM   #25
Pro

Smoke316's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Madden NFL 15: Online CFM Updates Have Arrived

Glad there addressing these things ASAP

Modest in Speech..Superior in Action

Hit me on Twitter - SeanSemps
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 09:44 PM   #26
Rookie

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

Out of 5 CFM opponents I have only been able to connect to 2. I am 0 for 2 with 2 different opponents today, so to me it seems like the update did more harm than good. Is EA aware of this issue?
Old 09-10-2014, 10:02 PM   #27
Rookie

Soonerskinsfan81's Arena

OVR: 0

I was expecting more gameplay fixes?
qb signature throws and cadences, cpu qb "throw ball away", crossing routes not being automatic, and I'm sure the list can go on but that would be a good start.

Hopeful this isn't the only update, I know in previous years they've had updates/patch as late as November. I may be ready to buy the game if they do.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:50 PM   #28
Rookie

KrushEm12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Yeah man, I don't really know who's at fault for the confusion surrounding the term "online" in relation to Madden, EA/Tiburon or willfully misinformed gamers. It gets blown way out of context in these forums, imo, you have gamers that are ready to riot at the mere mention of "online". The irony is they are online protesting about online, that's an enigma wrapped in a contradiction,

Also, I can't remember but over the years has online gotten all its' fixes prior to a full patch? Meaning, it seems to me, whenever they release a full on patch, it seems to include way more fixes than those touted in online updates like this. I could be mistaken though and maybe it just seems that way because a patch addresses so many areas outside of what's accessible online.
......Fine words man an enigma wrapped in a contradiction wow sorry books lol ..... im guessing u play online because every year its a problem playing a franchise OFFLINE
Ya ur right It takes a while 2 get a patch thru soo heres a solution FINISH THE GAME completely b4 we spend 60$ ever year !! But EA caters to there Madden pink hats instead actually listening 2 what fans in these forums beg for each year but instead we get tiny titan (( was this on our wishlist )) haha .... Its honestly a good game at the end of the but maybe some other football competion like ahhhh 2K '' wink wink '' might help who knows .... jus Thank God we got guys in this forum who kick *** trying 2 make this game as realistic as possible ..... HATS OFF GUYS !!
Old 09-10-2014, 11:54 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Don't play online but Josh Looman stated in a tweet that his team believes it is due to user settings not matching. I think he cited the visual feedback options.

I myself am finding it harder and harder to resist theurge of starting an online CFM. I do not want to win MVP with Flacco because I threw for 4000 yrds with 32 TDs and 17 ints.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:57 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 5

They got me this year. I have to work on my patience. Not that the gameplay isn't great but I knew bc if issues like this the game wouldn't be ready for another two months. Game will cost half of that then.
Old 09-11-2014, 12:43 AM   #31
Rookie

KrushEm12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenlovin
They got me this year. I have to work on my patience. Not that the gameplay isn't great but I knew bc if issues like this the game wouldn't be ready for another two months. Game will cost half of that then.
Lol.... or got it used .... and ur right gameplays awsome man its jus those stupid lil things like sim stats offline that always seems 2 be a problem .... if they could let ya edit player ratings , draft names and there height n weight for rookies during franchise would sooooo help with progression and regression .... I hate seeing good players ratings drop so far off after 1 year ..... o well wat can ya do right .... SERENITY NOW !! Lolzzz
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2014, 09:00 AM   #32
Banned

OVR: 1
nice work EA. none of those really bothered me but glad something is being fixed. Hope the update the time stat overlays appear on field....and maybe make the WRs not stand around like drones when going up against a CB

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »