Home

NBA Live 15 Twitter Chat with Executive Producer Sean O'Brien, No Sliders Confirmed

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Twitter Chat with Executive Producer Sean O'Brien, No Sliders Confirmed within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-10-2014, 04:29 PM   #137
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 15 Twitter Chat with Executive Producer Sean O'Brien, No Sliders Confirm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Your post make a lot of sense but the biggest problem I have is what other sports game out there has told their fans we'll work on including sliders later?

I don't see how that impacts their ability to work on gameplay just by adding sliders....

We aren't asking them deliver us sliders out of the box that represents a SIM playing experience we are just asking them to add sliders in case we need to tweak certain aspects of gameplay that their synergy engine doesn't deliver properly out of the box to us....

Well anyway there's nothing we can do about it so I'm going to let this situation go and move on from Live again this year...
There's other reasons they have been omitted but we may never know
Old 09-10-2014, 05:21 PM   #138
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 15 Twitter Chat with Executive Producer Sean O'Brien, No Sliders Confirm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Your post make a lot of sense but the biggest problem I have is what other sports game out there has told their fans we'll work on including sliders later?

I don't see how that impacts their ability to work on gameplay just by adding sliders....

We aren't asking them deliver us sliders out of the box that represents a SIM playing experience we are just asking them to add sliders in case we need to tweak certain aspects of gameplay that their synergy engine doesn't deliver properly out of the box to us....

Well anyway there's nothing we can do about it so I'm going to let this situation go and move on from Live again this year...
I don't think sliders are as easy to program in as one might think. It's not a one-day task.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:13 PM   #139
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

I guess the reason there is no basketball title by Sony anymore, is because EA bought the rights for the no-sliders/no-edits formula.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:32 PM   #140
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
No sliders?? ROFL! Their track record since 2010 has been terrible...and to repay the consumers...they take sliders out??? if you still buy this game you must be a family member of the developers.
Old 09-11-2014, 08:39 AM   #141
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
No sliders?? ROFL! Their track record since 2010 has been terrible...and to repay the consumers...they take sliders out??? if you still buy this game you must be a family member of the developers.
usually if the gameplay is good enough, I personally never alter my sliders for sports games. But yes, I agree they should be there. This series is still a work in progress...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »