Home

NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-08-2014, 01:04 PM   #921
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystar500
That's why I said "if they don't" because I haven't seen any from my experience. I'd like to hire former players as scouts and trainers but I never saw the option to. Other people likely have, so that's why I asked.
Players only become Assistant Coaches and from there can be promoted to Head Coaches. That's an interesting thought though, do you have any real-life examples of players becoming staff members in other positions? Can't think of one off the top of my head.
Novato, CA, USA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2014, 01:12 PM   #922
MVP

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Players only become Assistant Coaches and from there can be promoted to Head Coaches. That's an interesting thought though, do you have any real-life examples of players becoming staff members in other positions? Can't think of one off the top of my head.
Leftos, do you think that it might be possible for us to have a say on who becomes available as an assistant or FA assistant ? ... maybe by making interactive the retired players screen at the end of the season ... something like we just check/mark there and enables their staff availability ... it goes hand in hand with the level of control my league seems to aim ... also a create a staff would be a welcomed addition.

And maybe something within this:

Last edited by ffaacc03; 09-08-2014 at 01:23 PM.
Old 09-08-2014, 01:19 PM   #923
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Wasn't Darrell Armstrong a player development coach for Dallas the year they won?
Old 09-08-2014, 02:41 PM   #924
Rookie

subway's Arena

OVR: 0

Leftos, if this is not in my league you should consider it. Nba 2k last gen had in association mode where a user could schedule a practice on the whole team. For my league and association mode last gen it would be nice to not only schedule a practice for the whole team, but for a individual player too.

Last edited by subway; 09-08-2014 at 02:45 PM.
Old 09-08-2014, 02:45 PM   #925
Pro

Crystar500's Arena

Quote:
Jared Jeffries became a scout for the Nuggets. That's one I can think of off the top of head. I'm pretty sure there's much more. I think it would be cool for lower rated players (Perhaps based on Potential even..) became positions other than coaches. Not saying they can't be coaches altogether, but just a thought I had.

Edit: If it counts, Allan Houston is assistant GM of the Knicks, while Juwan Howard works on player development with the Heat. There's more than that, I'm sure.

Last edited by Crystar500; 09-08-2014 at 04:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2014, 02:50 PM   #926
Rookie

CBfromCU32's Arena

So far this game is everything I needed it to be for me to buy it day 1... I really didn't expect them to go all out like this..

Now Im just waiting for this "robust" create a player!
Old 09-08-2014, 04:32 PM   #927
MVP

RedSceptile's Arena

OVR: 17

One thing that I know is too late now but would love for 2K15 is the ability to edit staff and give or take away badges. I know guys sometime got badges but it was extremely infrequent. Like others have mentioned a lot of guys end up becoming scouts/GMs and the like.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:09 AM   #928
Atlanta Black Sox

xNobleEaglex's Arena

OVR: 9

Wow, I was going to make NHL 15 my first PS4 purchase before buying MLB 15 the Show this spring. But, with the lack of modes and communication by EA for NHL 15 and the fact that this game looks incredibly in depth, I might just have to make NBA 2K15 my "fall/winter" game this year. Excellent work 2K and thank you for your willingness to communicate with the community. The NBA 2K and MLB the Show dev crews do it right!

PSN: xNobleEaglex

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »