Home

NHL 15 Might Be Missing More Than We Anticipated (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Might Be Missing More Than We Anticipated (XB1/PS4) within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-07-2014, 04:31 PM   #329

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: NHL 15 Might Be Missing More Than We Anticipated (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayenomics
They already took out GM Connected. But I have better things to do then cry on the internet about it. I'll play HUT and have a good time with it.
But why are you happy they took it out?

I could care less they took out eashl but would never claim to be happy about it. Just doesn't make sense and pretty egotistical to say you're happy about the removal of a feature simply because it didn't appeal to you.
Old 09-07-2014, 04:47 PM   #330
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
I wouldn't have minded the feature if that was the case when it was in. As a solo player I hated the cheese that inevitably came from guest teams.
If you dont want to play two people it was easily avoided. You can see if your opponent has a guest on the matchmaking screen and easily back out. Takes a total of 2 seconds to get back into another game
Old 09-07-2014, 04:51 PM   #331
Rookie

OVR: 3

Hold on a second.

These things are missing from the "early release" for Xbox, which is a glorified timed demo - and could have been slimmed down for easier downloads.

There's no confirmation that all these things are missing from the final release.

Still, I'll wait for some reviews before getting my copy,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2014, 04:53 PM   #332

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ99
Hold on a second.

These things are missing from the "early release" for Xbox, which is a glorified timed demo - and could have been slimmed down for easier downloads.

There's no confirmation that all these things are missing from the final release.

Still, I'll wait for some reviews before getting my copy,
Yes there is.

There's even a thread here with people who have the final version who have confirmed it.

Edit: Thread is closed but here's the post:

Quote:
No fixes or additions from the stuff that is missing

Last edited by kehlis; 09-07-2014 at 04:55 PM.
Old 09-07-2014, 05:41 PM   #333
Pro

Mrmagoo's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
They already took out GM Connected. But I have better things to do then cry on the internet about it. I'll play HUT and have a good time with it.
No crying here, as I said I haven't even touched an ea sports game in ten years in regards to playing a season or purchasing new.
I have come to expect the usual ea yearly half efforts in regards to their sports.
I come by once maybe twice a year to read a bit about things. This year I feel bad for the ppl that have been fans of the game only to get shafted so I've chimined in.
While your happy they have cut out portions of the game thus also eliminating portions of fans strikes me as rather ignorant and rather shallow.... But hey your happy so that appears the only thing that counts in this "all about me" world.
Old 09-07-2014, 05:48 PM   #334
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Enough of the personal sniping. We've let a lot go due to the frustration with all the recent NHL bad news, but that doesn't mean it's a free for all.
Old 09-07-2014, 10:35 PM   #335
Just started!

I understand the logistics behind making an annual sports game. I also understand new console development. What I don’t understand is what’s been stated and hinted at in the earlier comments: why couldn’t we get NHL 14 with SLIGHTLY improved visuals and a new presentation? I wouldn’t have been mad with an already great game getting incrementally better. How many casual hockey gamers will EA lose to this ghastly mistake next year? Even if you patch online play, it’s not enough unless you can also patch “live the life” and the OHL games…

Who is opposed to releasing a major update for sports games every two years and having DLC for $30 with updated rosters, stadiums, etc? Then, the updated games wouldn’t have to completely nix incredible modes like “live the life”. It seems as though EA doesn’t do enough research on what the public wants. You’re telling me NOBODY at EA thought this would be a big deal? Really?

rant complete…for now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2014, 01:57 AM   #336
Just started!

Way2Grizzled4U's Arena

Ridiculous! I am really starting to second guess dropping $60 on this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »