Home

Madden NFL 15 Pre-Week 1 Roster Update Available Now with Tuning Update

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Pre-Week 1 Roster Update Available Now with Tuning Update within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-07-2014, 04:24 AM   #241
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Pre-Week 1 Roster Update Available Now with Tuning Update

Just played 6 games, one Play Now against the cpu and 5 online Head to Head went 5-0 buy the way.)I must the the tuning made the game better. The physics are better/tighter without sacrificing multiple hit tackles, I will go on to say that the multi-tackles are better and more frequent now and tackle outcomes seem to be better. Running seems to be better, less suction, running the ball does not seem to be easier to me, seems about the same with less suction, which is a good thing.
The Bad: Quarterbacks still not very inaccurate, they may have toned inaccurate passes down because I rarely seen any in the 6 games I played. And cpu Qb's still not getting rid of the ball fast enough or attempting to avoid sacks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2014, 09:23 AM   #242
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I'm playing on all pro default. Qb @50. I sack the qb the same as without the tuner. And these are not user sacks. I had 6,in 1 half. On avg I have 5 per game.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
You playing on slow speed?
Old 09-07-2014, 10:48 AM   #243
MVP

OVR: 1

It seems this tuning update fixed it for some people and didn't for others. I for sure am getting less sacks.
Old 09-07-2014, 11:07 AM   #244

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
It seems this tuning update fixed it for some people and didn't for others. I for sure am getting less sacks.
Theres just so many factors. Sliders, difficulty, player skill, team. Think its gonna take a little more time to get a good idea of how this tuner is working.
Old 09-07-2014, 11:21 AM   #245
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

After a couple more online games, this tuning did way more harm than good for me. Defense has completely disappeared and its back to playing maddenball. It's easy to pick up 6 yards a carry or more, no pressure on qbs without blitzing. Basically it comes down to fumbles or whoever had the ball last wins.

I guess I'll try to find offline sliders but I find the cpu play calling predictable and qb play a mix between robo qb and a sack fest depending on the settings.

Dammit, for the first time since ps2, I was truly enjoying the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2014, 11:41 AM   #246
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Madden NFL 15 Pre-Week 1 Roster Update Available Now with Tuning Update

Does over powered human rushing only occur in CFM. So it's non existent in Play Now?
Old 09-07-2014, 12:08 PM   #247
Pro

Giants2003's Arena

OVR: 5

I think the gameplay is much better post patch! I just lost my preseason opener 31-14 on default all pro with adjusted penalty and kick sliders

Game two against Denver opening drive I held payton to 5-10 passing 54 yards

I have no issues with the running on either side

Liking the patch so far !!

Oh im the Niners

Update: right after I posted this Denver lined up for a FG to tie the game at 3-3 in the 1st qtr and I got called for encroachment. I have never seen it called so I was pretty happy to see it. They still kicked the FG to tie the game

Last edited by Giants2003; 09-07-2014 at 12:15 PM.
Old 09-07-2014, 12:10 PM   #248
Banned

OVR: 0
I have played about 7 games online. And i must say, this tuner update...

Has COMPLETELY RUINED the game. They nerfed the defensive coverage. Slant routes and screen play cheese nightmares are back. I don't understand why their isnt an option to alert a player to defend a specific route (slant, curl, out route). If you guessed wrong, there would be a penalty of course, but that would be useful and realistic. The coach WILL tell his players what specifically to defend if he gets a good read on the opposing offense irl. That would also alleviate some of the headache caused by the caveman "adaptive a.i 2.0".
B-4 this tuner the game was playing better than ever. Now it's Madden 25 cheese city again. Factor this with broken sim stats and they managed to ruin online and single player.

I glad i waited for later impressions. I rented last weekend and going to buy it this week. But im glad i waited for later impressions and got a redbox rent to test the tuner. I'll be buying used. I still get my "football" and get to screw EA at the same time. I won't support this mediocrity.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »