Home

Madden NFL 15 Pre-Week 1 Roster Update Available Now with Tuning Update

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Pre-Week 1 Roster Update Available Now with Tuning Update within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-06-2014, 12:19 PM   #209
Rookie

OVR: 3
Can I get the tuner without xbox gold subscription?
Old 09-06-2014, 12:33 PM   #210
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 15 Pre-Week 1 Roster Update Available Now with Tuning Update

I've abandoned the tuner. I was running for a minimum of 4-5 yards each time, with multiple 20-30 yard runs thrown in probably 20% of the time I would call an outside run and just sprint.

I didn't see any difference in QB accuracy with the tuner which is what I was hoping for. I just deleted it and will go back to the sliders I have been tweaking for the past week or so. Getting pretty close to a great AM set.
Old 09-06-2014, 12:48 PM   #211
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Your sliders aren't good then. I get sacks with mediocre DL.
It's a bummer because the game played perfect before the tuner. Gonna have to try someone else's sliders now I guess.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 12:55 PM   #212
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceMask
3.6 yards per carry is not a good rushing average for a starting runningback. Not necessarily bad in the context of one game, but if that's the average over the course of the season that runningback won't be a starter for long.
In one game, not really an issue.
Old 09-06-2014, 01:08 PM   #213
MVP

OVR: 1

I haven't looked through this thread, so don't know if what I'm going to say was mentioned.

We had no internet service last night for awhile, just started the game up this morning and got the update. I don't know how the game is playing, but the roster is severely lacking "truth.". K.J. Wright is at MLB and quite a few players are not injured that should be, and suspended players are there and ready to play.

There I was licking my lips at the thought of Bowman and Aldon Smith out for at least half the season and they are playing! Well, I don't like that and thinking of making Bowman a Center and Smith a LT
Old 09-06-2014, 01:21 PM   #214
Banned

OVR: 0

Does the tuner update affect preexisting CFMs?
Old 09-06-2014, 01:23 PM   #215
Pro

OVR: 3

Since the tuner, I've had more of a difficult time actually sacking the QB, while I can still get pressure, as A&S said in another thread, or this one regarding the matter, the tuner regarding QB pressure, has nothing to do with ratings, but with the mini-game, and the odd's of you beating the O-lineman at the button presses. Prior to the tuner update, 9 times out of 10 I was able to beat the lineman, and run in for an easy sack, or at least an incompletion due to the pressure on the quarterback, now it's a lot less likely, and I'm having a harder time getting sacks, which is good. On the other side of the ball, I've found it easier to run the ball, and finding open receivers. Give or take, I'm really enjoying the game a lot more since the update. I'm using Charters All-Madden sliders, and I'm still using the QB edit roster, so I don't know if those things have anything to do with it or not, but like I said, I'm enjoying the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 02:06 PM   #216
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
And?

Good point, I should preface that, guys who aren't designated scramblers. Imo, those guys tend to run too quickly, although I am sure that's a delicate balance from a game tuning perspective.

Twice last night Romo had all day in the pocket, everyone was covered, he maneuvered out of harms way and had nothing but open field in front of him. Instead of taking off, he just held the ball, and I got a pair of coverage sacks.
Yep, this right here. Playing as the dolphins vs the jets and the jets had 3rd and 6. I had everyone covered and the pocket broke down with pressure on the right. Geno went left and then pulled up to throw, crow hopped twice, then I sacked him. Nothing but open field ahead of him.

Watching the replay from behind the qb I noticed the slot receiver on Geno's left was WIDE open for most of the play.

So he A) didn't easily scramble for the first or B) throw the ball to the cat who was crazy open.

Darn...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »