Home

NBA 2K15 Player Rating - Andre Drummond (Overall 83)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Rating - Andre Drummond (Overall 83) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-05-2014, 10:35 PM   #65
MVP

Kaanyr Vhok's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Rating - Andre Drummond Overall 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Where did you see that? If any center is a 90, I'd make it Joakim Noah. I admit my Bulls bias, but the dude was in the conversation for MVP. This is coming from the guy that raged when he was picked!
Dwight was not the reason Houston got bumped. He is really hard to guard in the post one on one. He has simple moves but they work. He has jump hooks, a fast dribble drive and he makes reverse layups at a high clip.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2014, 11:30 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Rating - Andre Drummond (Overall 83)

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
People who say Drummond has no offensive isn't doing any homework. He has less of his made baskets assisted than people like Blake Griffin, Serge Ibaka, and Anthony Davis.

Drummond post game is raw and mostly basic, but it certain isn't nonexistent. When you couple his budding post game with his elite level touch around the basket I think in his prime he surpasses Howard especially offensively.

This is just a taste of his offensive skillset.

Less assisted baskets because likely 90% of his points come from offensive rebounds. He legit has less post moves and inside footwork than even Dwight, IMO.

Elite level touch? Idk about that but I won't argue it, I haven't even heard the few Pistons fans on here say that though.

He may pass Dwight in his prime, who knows. But that doesn't justify his rating for next season. When he can carry a team offensively, carry a team to the finals or even playoffs, average over 20 points on just 11 shots, and have playoff averages like Dwight has had, then maybe we can get back to that discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2014, 11:34 PM   #67
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaanyr Vhok
Dwight was not the reason Houston got bumped. He is really hard to guard in the post one on one. He has simple moves but they work. He has jump hooks, a fast dribble drive and he makes reverse layups at a high clip.

He averaged 26 and 14, he was definitely not the reason they lost. Let's point the finger at Harden who's defense was non existent and refused to stop jacking up bad jumpers every trip up the court.. He took 9 threes per game despite the fact he was only hitting 29% of them, ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2014, 11:51 PM   #68
MVP

OVR: 1
NBA 2K15 Player Rating - Andre Drummond (Overall 83)

Okay, from the other thread, I have to say I have a MAJOR problem with Bogut being rated an 80 while Drummond is a 83.

Bogut is easily better and more important in his role anchoring a top defensive team than Drummond, and is currently just a much better player overall. It's just the injury concerns.

This makes me worried the new system may overrate athleticism again and depresses the value of bigs who just effectively do their jobs because they're simply better and smarter basketball players. Not to mention Bogut's offensive facilitating smarts beyond his own shot making. Bogut should at least be an 85 given role and how hugely important big men are. He's 2nd or 3rd in importance behind Curry and on the tier of Jordan, Noah, healthy Tyson Chandler, Hibbert (when you average him out), etc. and as a homer I'd say he's better than some of them.

Last edited by Sundown; 09-05-2014 at 11:58 PM.
Old 09-05-2014, 11:57 PM   #69
MVP

Kaanyr Vhok's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Right there with you. I would not trade him for ANY other center in the league. Including Howard.

I wasn't saying he should be 90. I was saying that if ANY center were a 90, it should be him. That's all. I'd say he's and Howard are 88-89.
Odd. I didnt think Portland had a chance at Oden so I wanted Batum and Noah. They had two picks I wanted them to go French. Noah was tough at Florida. I was also high on Drummond.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:52 AM   #70
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Deleted. Tapatalk sucks

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 09-06-2014 at 03:00 AM.
Old 09-06-2014, 02:59 AM   #71
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaanyr Vhok
Odd. I didnt think Portland had a chance at Oden so I wanted Batum and Noah. They had two picks I wanted them to go French. Noah was tough at Florida. I was also high on Drummond.
I wanted Young. But I'm cool with what we got.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 10:56 AM   #72
Rookie

gremdog8's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Player Rating - Andre Drummond (Overall 83)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Okay, from the other thread, I have to say I have a MAJOR problem with Bogut being rated an 80 while Drummond is a 83.

Bogut is easily better and more important in his role anchoring a top defensive team than Drummond, and is currently just a much better player overall. It's just the injury concerns.

This makes me worried the new system may overrate athleticism again and depresses the value of bigs who just effectively do their jobs because they're simply better and smarter basketball players. Not to mention Bogut's offensive facilitating smarts beyond his own shot making. Bogut should at least be an 85 given role and how hugely important big men are. He's 2nd or 3rd in importance behind Curry and on the tier of Jordan, Noah, healthy Tyson Chandler, Hibbert (when you average him out), etc. and as a homer I'd say he's better than some of them.
I agree somewhat on what your saying but making Bogut a 85? I don't see that, only centers in the game I think should even be consider to be 85 or better is Howard and Noah with possibility of Cousins and Marc Gasol .. before anybody says Anthony Davis, he is going to play PF with Asik.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »