Home

Madden NFL 15 Pre-Week 1 Roster Update Available Now with Tuning Update

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Pre-Week 1 Roster Update Available Now with Tuning Update within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-05-2014, 10:00 PM   #153
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Madden NFL 15 Pre-Week 1 Roster Update Available Now with Tuning Update

No, the Tuner really messed things up with the user running game. I'm good with the first patch . The game definitely feels different with the tuner , and not in a good way. I'm going to take the roster that was released today and I'm going to modify the acceleration and speed ratings as well as the awareness ratings. I feel like the modifications to these ratings will slow the defense down enough to fix the Sack problem. The issue with the game is the ratings given to the players. They do not balance out well. The ratings for the defenses are jacked sky high. I Feel like fixing these ratings will fix a lot of these problems in the game.
Old 09-05-2014, 10:02 PM   #154
Rookie

saybur's Arena

OVR: 0

I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread, but through 2 CFM games since the update, I've had 6 and then 7 sacks. This is on All-Pro with CPU pass block up to 65 and not user controlling any DLinemen.

Is anyone else still seeing too many sacks?
Old 09-05-2014, 10:05 PM   #155
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
What difficulty is that on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same settings I've been using for the last week, AP Default with INTs at 25 for both.

Flacco finished 30-34-388. Two incomplete passes were because I hit him as he was throwing, another was an INT, and the fourth was a drop. I had 10 sacks and none of them were user sacks because I never rush the passer.

Only one game, but this was the worst game I've had of M15 since I got it. I have some opinions as to why, but I am going to do my best to get through at least two more games before I comment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2014, 10:17 PM   #156
MVP

OVR: 3

Was asked by a fellow member (kehlis) to place my thread question here....

@All Maddenites -

I have been hearing contradictory thoughts on tuner updates being applied to the 'OFFLINE' CFM. Unfortunately, I am not a Playstation Plus member, so wanted to check (& confirm) if the tuner updates will be applied to 'OFFLINE' CFM. I downloaded the Tuner Update and really hope it is applied. I know that offline CFM will still have jacked up stats (but I know a patch will be out soon to address that), but its my only option for now.

Any information would be great! Armor & Sword was kind enough to confirm that it should, but a couple of members said it may not....So any feedback would be awesome!

Cheers fellas!
Old 09-05-2014, 10:28 PM   #157
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymeeAwesome
Explain the kickoff thing you mentioned. I'd expect 65% of the kickoffs to be unreturnable. Are you saying kicking it into the wind winded up on the 8 yard line is a good thing?

It was good to me yes because pre tuner I saw 99% of the kick offs kicked deep into the end zone. The shorter KO could also be because I put all sliders on 50.

But the CPU kicked that one to the 8 and later in the game with the wind, what little there was, blowing the same way they kicked it to the back of the end zone.

On the flip side of ST the CPU seems to have forgotten how to coffin corner punt.

All I want out of special teams is more randomness. Missed FG's, hit the post and in, hit the post and out, muffed and shanked punts, blown lane assignments, the very rare mishandled snap, blocks! A punt to back up, A returner to reverse field, etc.

Last edited by BL8001; 09-05-2014 at 10:34 PM.
Old 09-05-2014, 10:57 PM   #158
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

uploadfromtaptalk1409972153919.jpg

Tuner didn't work very well for me.

5 sacks in only 1 half??????
Qb get sack when he want to go.deep and nobody is wide open. He get sack instead of trying the 1on1 situation or at least. Throw it away.

Why tuner is not working at all.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Old 09-05-2014, 11:06 PM   #159
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

This thread reminds me of the chicken little story ...

The game seems fine to me. Armor's sliders, some basic house rules, and this is easily the best Madden game I've seen, even after the tuner.

But to each his own, I suppose.

The sky is falling.
Old 09-05-2014, 11:11 PM   #160
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbler
Still no god dam injuries.. so when you start up as niners you gotta keep guys like Dorsey and Hunter and Smith... and the guys you have to release to carry them around will disappear in the free agents pathetic EA just pathetic why bother having a pre existing injury set to Off if you don't have any!!!!
This is super frustrating. So, if we start a CFM the Rams will still have Sam Bradford starting and nonsense like that. Brutal. And apparently, this can't be fixed by a tuner either. It requires a patch...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »