Home

NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-02-2014, 09:50 PM   #913
Rookie

juduking's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

I'm curious if someone from the dev team or someone here on the forums who knows can tell me if double double, triple doubles etc, are kept track of now in myleague and mygm this year? I hope it's kept track of.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:06 PM   #914
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by juduking
I'm curious if someone from the dev team or someone here on the forums who knows can tell me if double double, triple doubles etc, are kept track of now in myleague and mygm this year? I hope it's kept track of.
That's a good idea. I hope all stats that the NBA uses today are in NBA 2k15. I would also like to know more information on setting Draft Orders. Like on last gen you literally had to trade picks to make them resemble real life Draft Orders. Now I'm hoping you are able to just set Draft Orders for teams. For example: Boston has at least 5-8 picks next year. Can I just set that in-game association. One last thing, with this Robust Create a Player I would like to see more body edits added. Fat, Muscle Mass, Hand Size (can determine grip on ball and maybe catch ability), Leg Length and/or Size and Chest Size (can determine how much a player can take a charge). Example: if Nate Robinson takes a charge from Dwight Howard, you should see him get run over in many diff ways opposed to Blake Griffin taking a charge from Zach Randolph. Wouldn't get moved back much.
Old 09-07-2014, 11:36 PM   #915
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaronh20bk
That's a good idea. I hope all stats that the NBA uses today are in NBA 2k15. I would also like to know more information on setting Draft Orders. Like on last gen you literally had to trade picks to make them resemble real life Draft Orders. Now I'm hoping you are able to just set Draft Orders for teams. For example: Boston has at least 5-8 picks next year. Can I just set that in-game association. One last thing, with this Robust Create a Player I would like to see more body edits added. Fat, Muscle Mass, Hand Size (can determine grip on ball and maybe catch ability), Leg Length and/or Size and Chest Size (can determine how much a player can take a charge). Example: if Nate Robinson takes a charge from Dwight Howard, you should see him get run over in many diff ways opposed to Blake Griffin taking a charge from Zach Randolph. Wouldn't get moved back much.
Yes, more stats would be nice. They have a good amount in the game already but I'd love to see some more team stats. Loire advanced stats like John Hollinger's creative thinking. I know they've had PER, PPR, EFG, TS in before. Offensive and defensive team efficiency are the best ways to gauge how well an offense or defense is playing so I'd love to see that added.

XBLGT: tjor24
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2014, 11:54 PM   #916
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamHawkins
Online leagues are horrible. You can't even play CPU teams. Who thought this was a great idea and who thought it was a great idea to continue to not address this?
You can this year per Rob Jones(podcast).
Old 09-08-2014, 12:45 AM   #917
Pro

Crystar500's Arena

Does anyone know if players become staff other than coaches after they retire? If they don't, I'd like that in MyLEAGUE.
Old 09-08-2014, 02:53 AM   #918
Banned

OTCU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystar500
Does anyone know if players become staff other than coaches after they retire? If they don't, I'd like that in MyLEAGUE.

this was in 2k14 dude.....
Old 09-08-2014, 03:51 AM   #919
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy10
I saw some people discussing whether or not teams will have their actual draft picks assigned to their teams at the start of MyLEAGUE. Any way we can get a confirmation on this? It really changes the landscape of association when teams (like the Nets last year) gave so many first round picks up to acquire guys like Pierce and Garnett, but in association mode, they still had them. An unfair advantage to be honest.
davez(works for 2k) mentioned in the MyGM thread that real picks are in minus some that have protected rights
Old 09-08-2014, 06:48 AM   #920
Pro

Crystar500's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCU
this was in 2k14 dude.....
That's why I said "if they don't" because I haven't seen any from my experience. I'd like to hire former players as scouts and trainers but I never saw the option to. Other people likely have, so that's why I asked.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »