Home

Madden NFL 15 Pre-Week 1 Roster Update Available Now with Tuning Update

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Pre-Week 1 Roster Update Available Now with Tuning Update within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-05-2014, 08:13 PM   #129
Rookie

zizoux's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 15 Pre-Week 1 Roster Update Available Now with Tuning Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Well, I knew it would only be a matter of time. ea, has wrecked some decent gameplay with a tuner . First off I still see a lot of sacks, so they didn't touch that. Second off, the running game has been completely nerfed . I can run all over the place with Ingram. This is exactly what ea does year after year. They use a sim experience to sell the game, and then they cater to online gamers and tournament players. Madden 25, last year, by the end of the year, had been nerfed into the ground and was horrible for the offline gamer. Donnie Moore is not a sim player, EAs market is not the sim market, and will not make it sim and keep it Sim for the entire year. It is becoming crystal clear. They are going to cater to the whiny little kids and whiny tournament players , who know nothing about football. This burns my hide. We see this year in and year out and it is sickening. Exactly the reason why I absolutely despise the fact that ea has the exclusive license. That will be all. Thank goodness we have the ability to remove the tuners, and play without the first patch. I'm taking this trash off, and playing the game that I was sold.
So true. However, I still want to believe they messed some things up unintentionally with this tuner. I mean, they couldn't possibly dumbed down the running game THAT much. Because now you can win games without throwing the ball once. #optimism
Old 09-05-2014, 08:21 PM   #130
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0

I "zeroed out" everything, penalties and gameplay sliders, what I mean is I set them all back to 50.

Putting tackle at 50 pained me...

Anyway a remarkable thing happened. Redskins kicked a 54 yard FG and missed it horribly wide right and a CPU kickoff only went to the 8 yd line with very little wind.

Haven't seen the CPU do either of those things pre tuner.

I can't see any reason in the world why EA would bother to fix special teams but those two things I saw have me thinking wow...did they?

Oh and I also had a goal line stand after the skins had 1st and goal on my 2.
Old 09-05-2014, 08:25 PM   #131
MVP

OVR: 34

How about a tuner to allow coverage shading to enable a CB to leverage a shallow crosser
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2014, 08:27 PM   #132
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Well, I knew it would only be a matter of time. ea, has wrecked some decent gameplay with a tuner . First off I still see a lot of sacks, so they didn't touch that. Second off, the running game has been completely nerfed . I can run all over the place with Ingram. This is exactly what ea does year after year. They use a sim experience to sell the game, and then they cater to online gamers and tournament players. Madden 25, last year, by the end of the year, had been nerfed into the ground and was horrible for the offline gamer. Donnie Moore is not a sim player, EAs market is not the sim market, and will not make it sim and keep it Sim for the entire year. It is becoming crystal clear. They are going to cater to the whiny little kids and whiny tournament players , who know nothing about football. This burns my hide. We see this year in and year out and it is sickening. Exactly the reason why I absolutely despise the fact that ea has the exclusive license. That will be all. Thank goodness we have the ability to remove the tuners, and play without the first patch. I'm taking this trash off, and playing the game that I was sold.
Hey SEC, if that's how you feel, nothing wrong with that. I can't wait to try out the changes myself tonight.
Old 09-05-2014, 08:35 PM   #133
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

Still no god dam injuries.. so when you start up as niners you gotta keep guys like Dorsey and Hunter and Smith... and the guys you have to release to carry them around will disappear in the free agents pathetic EA just pathetic why bother having a pre existing injury set to Off if you don't have any!!!!
Old 09-05-2014, 08:39 PM   #134
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
I "zeroed out" everything, penalties and gameplay sliders, what I mean is I set them all back to 50.

Anyway a remarkable thing happened. Redskins kicked a 54 yard FG and missed it horribly wide right and a CPU kickoff only went to the 8 yd line with very little wind.

I can't see any reason in the world why EA would bother to fix special teams but those two things I saw have me thinking wow...did they?

Explain the kickoff thing you mentioned. I'd expect 65% of the kickoffs to be unreturnable. Are you saying kicking it into the wind winded up on the 8 yard line is a good thing?

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 09-05-2014, 08:41 PM   #135
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
I've used them both, and I kind of like both actually. I'm torn, lol.

Last year, a lot of people seemed to want to play on slow, but I believe I was playing on Fast because that felt more like NFL speed gameplay. This year is completely different. Normal speed is WAY too fast. Lol. And, seriously, it feels faster than NFL speed and more Arcady with less ability to actually play. If it's a running play by the CPU, the play is over before I find out who has the ball. Lol. Slow feels perfect this year. I don't know how anyone played on slow last year as it was like playing in the mud, but this year, Slow is a must. I switched a few games ago, and the game feels more 'correct.'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2014, 08:44 PM   #136
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001

Lol. I just saw this myself. I've been lowering fg ACC for awhile, and saw some misses, but WOW, did I push a 52 yarded WIDE left. Nice to see some fg misses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »