Home

Madden NFL 15 Pre-Week 1 Roster Update Available Now with Tuning Update

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Pre-Week 1 Roster Update Available Now with Tuning Update within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-05-2014, 07:38 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Pre-Week 1 Roster Update Available Now with Tuning Update

so many things wrong with jags roster..

why is zane beadles, a previous pro bowler a 77?

bortles has been the best rookie QB by far in preseason, and no updates

Grats is the best CB on the jags, and LCB, by far, and hes rated lower than ball!??!

you agreed weeks ago on twitter jonathan cyprien should be faster than a pathetic 82 speed, yet 2 updates later, he's teh same

Sennderrick marks was one of the top DT's last season in pro football focus rankings, and he's an 80

marquise lee is rated like a 5th round scrub WR.. not a one time top 5 overall pick had not been for injuries.. he was still drafted high in the 2nd round, and his rating is garbage
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2014, 07:50 PM   #122
Banned

OVR: 32

Well, I knew it would only be a matter of time. ea, has wrecked some decent gameplay with a tuner . First off I still see a lot of sacks, so they didn't touch that. Second off, the running game has been completely nerfed . I can run all over the place with Ingram. This is exactly what ea does year after year. They use a sim experience to sell the game, and then they cater to online gamers and tournament players. Madden 25, last year, by the end of the year, had been nerfed into the ground and was horrible for the offline gamer. Donnie Moore is not a sim player, EAs market is not the sim market, and will not make it sim and keep it Sim for the entire year. It is becoming crystal clear. They are going to cater to the whiny little kids and whiny tournament players , who know nothing about football. This burns my hide. We see this year in and year out and it is sickening. Exactly the reason why I absolutely despise the fact that ea has the exclusive license. That will be all. Thank goodness we have the ability to remove the tuners, and play without the first patch. I'm taking this trash off, and playing the game that I was sold.

Last edited by SECElit3; 09-05-2014 at 07:52 PM.
Old 09-05-2014, 07:58 PM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyJvilleD
so many things wrong with jags roster..

why is zane beadles, a previous pro bowler a 77?

bortles has been the best rookie QB by far in preseason, and no updates

Grats is the best CB on the jags, and LCB, by far, and hes rated lower than ball!??!

you agreed weeks ago on twitter jonathan cyprien should be faster than a pathetic 82 speed, yet 2 updates later, he's teh same

Sennderrick marks was one of the top DT's last season in pro football focus rankings, and he's an 80

marquise lee is rated like a 5th round scrub WR.. not a one time top 5 overall pick had not been for injuries.. he was still drafted high in the 2nd round, and his rating is garbage
I'm not going to say anything about those players ratings, because i don't know enough about them. But your argument of "a previous prowl bowler" and "one time top 5 overall projected pick" are too weak. Tell us why they deserve the higher rating, rather than say what they have done in the past. What ratings are off for said player.
Old 09-05-2014, 08:03 PM   #124
Rookie

OVR: 1

no player deserves a rating boost because of pre season performance tbh
Old 09-05-2014, 08:04 PM   #125
MVP

Number999's Arena

I quite liked the tuner update for me personally. Pass rushing is fixed for me at least, I can still get sacks but Suh isn't going full-Lawrence Taylor which is quite nice. Other than that still plays the same as old. (which is a good thing in my opinion)
NHL - Florida Panthers
Soccer - Real Madrid

Crystal Palace ~ FIFA 18 Dynasty!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2014, 08:04 PM   #126
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Well, I knew it would only be a matter of time. ea, has wrecked some decent gameplay with a tuner . First off I still see a lot of sacks, so they didn't touch that. Second off, the running game has been completely nerfed . I can run all over the place with Ingram. This is exactly what ea does year after year. They use a sim experience to sell the game, and then they cater to online gamers and tournament players. Madden 25, last year, by the end of the year, had been nerfed into the ground and was horrible for the offline gamer. Donnie Moore is not a sim player, EAs market is not the sim market, and will not make it sim and keep it Sim for the entire year. It is becoming crystal clear. They are going to cater to the whiny little kids and whiny tournament players , who know nothing about football. This burns my hide. We see this year in and year out and it is sickening. Exactly the reason why I absolutely despise the fact that ea has the exclusive license. That will be all. Thank goodness we have the ability to remove the tuners, and play without the first patch. I'm taking this trash off, and playing the game that I was sold.
First of all, keep it constructive.

Secondly, I'm not having that issue at all. I went back to All Pro Default just to try it without previous slider changes, and have had better gsmes than before.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 09-05-2014, 08:05 PM   #127
Pro

Reggie16's Arena

OVR: 10

So is there a reason why we cannot start a CFM with these rosters? Everytime i load a custom roster it is a different one.

Patiently Wating.....Madden 12, Ncaa 12
Old 09-05-2014, 08:12 PM   #128
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawley088
no player deserves a rating boost because of pre season performance tbh
If anything, they need to drop ALL the ratings on ALL the players. There are WAY TO MANY players with high attributes. Thats the biggest problem why stats end up the way they are. Who ever does the ratings are making them way to high. JMO.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »