Home

Madden NFL 15 Pre-Week 1 Roster Update Available Now with Tuning Update

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Pre-Week 1 Roster Update Available Now with Tuning Update within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-05-2014, 07:05 PM   #113

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 15 Pre-Week 1 Roster Update Available Now with Tuning Update

Ok played first game with the tuner. 5min quarters no accel clock. Set cpu accuracy to 30 for the entire first half and 0 for the entire second half. Matt Cassell the cpu QB went 12-14 for 89 yards. He threw only 1 inaccurate pass. His other incompletion was on the money to his receiver it just tipped off his hands and into one of my DBs for a pick. Cassell threw only 2 passes beyond 5 yards, 1 was for about 9 yards the other was about 25 yards down field and that was the interception but again it tipped off the receivers hands. Those 2 incompletions came in the second half. Just 1 game but so far I personally still dont see the inaccurate passes and the QB still taking nothing but check downs. Small sample size though. Just 1 game on 5 minute quarters. As far as sacks go had 3 for the game all by Jared Allen, cpu sacked me once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
I wouldn't say it was "perfect" .... a lot of people had CPU pass blocking jacked up high to like 90 or more it was so easy to get sacks on the CPU.

Other than that it doesn't sound like they changed much.
Thats because for some reason in this game alot of the sliders barely even work. Ive had cpu accuracy at 0 for most of my games and the cpu still completed 80% of their passes.

Last edited by m1ke_nyc; 09-05-2014 at 07:09 PM.
Old 09-05-2014, 07:21 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead21
Booted up Madden today and was thrown into the Panthers-Seahawks sequence cinematic sequence for some reason. Then it made me choose my favorite team once I hit the menus, and gave me the whole Cam Newton intro all over again. Yep, then I was thrown into skills trainer, where it says that I have none of the drills completed even though I earned at least 5 PS trophies via the skills trainer multiple days ago. Just a whooooooole bunch of BS going on here.
Had it happen to my profile and my brothers. Just went ahead and sold it. Tired of this crap every year.
Old 09-05-2014, 07:21 PM   #115
XSX

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Up until now i had been playing on very slow, thinking it was really moving pretty good. First game today, i had to bump it up to slow to replicate what i was used too. Might have to even go to normal.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2014, 07:23 PM   #116

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
Up until now i had been playing on very slow, thinking it was really moving pretty good. First game today, i had to bump it up to slow to replicate what i was used too. Might have to even go to normal.
Normal actually plays pretty good this year. I was a guy who played on slow but normal seems right atleast for me.
Old 09-05-2014, 07:24 PM   #117
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
Normal actually plays pretty good this year. I was a guy who played on slow but normal seems right atleast for me.
I've used them both, and I kind of like both actually. I'm torn, lol.
Old 09-05-2014, 07:28 PM   #118
Just started!

OVR: 0
can u please put derek cox on the ravens secondary, i mean really, im sick of playin wit c.brown, fix this
Old 09-05-2014, 07:34 PM   #119
Rookie

OVR: 0

so many things wrong with the jaguars roster its disgusting
Old 09-05-2014, 07:37 PM   #120
Rookie

OVR: 5

Do I have to restart my current online franchise to use these? Don't they take effect in my current setup?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »