Home

NHL 15 Might Be Missing More Than We Anticipated (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Might Be Missing More Than We Anticipated (XB1/PS4) within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-04-2014, 05:39 PM   #81
Rookie

Yundtder's Arena

OVR: 0
Ok... Wow. I may miss this in the answers or somewhere but, please clarify that all of this is ONLY XB1 and PS4, and that 15 for 360 will be normal...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2014, 05:40 PM   #82
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NHL 15 Might Be Missing More Than We Anticipated (XB1/PS4)

Amazing... I dont even know what to say.

It's an absolute shame they can release this game, this empty, at full price still. Just ridiculous really.

I was buying, even through all of the previous news of stuff left out because it didnt effect me. However, Be A GM is still there. I still do like to play a hockey game, but the fact I cant draft my own team... as the GM... is pretty ridiculous.

I'm going to play the trial when its done downloading (10% left or so), and its going to really have to blow me away to prevent me from cancelling my preorder and buying it new, day 1. Madden is still going strong for me, Destiny is out soon, Forza Horizon 2... I can wait on this half game until I can find it used or on ebay for cheap. Unless it blows me away, I'm certainly not paying full price for it.

EA has alot of explaining to do IMO. They had 2 years to work on this. It's unacceptable.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:42 PM   #83
Rookie

Tatz666's Arena

OVR: 5
I'm an offline guy so as long as be a pro was good, I was good too. Now seeing that you can't sim in game, plus memorial cup to determine your draft spot, along with other omissions, I have no choice but to cancel my preorder and wait for either patches or a significant price drop. I can't see spending 60$ on an incomplete game. So disappointing because the demo had me pretty fired up. Guess we'll see how it all plays out next week
Old 09-04-2014, 05:43 PM   #84
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11
I am canceling my pre-order. I wasted an absolutely incredible amount of time on the revamped rosters and they will not even be possible. I will return next year if we can edit players. An absolutely massive disappointment.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:44 PM   #85
The Kaptain

gopher_guy's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
If you buy this game at Thanksgiving, even at $30 for a brand new game, that is counted as sales for EA right? I know its kinda hard to resist buying this game, but once you put your heart to really give the message to EA, dont buy it. Yes even pre-owned game. That way we can really "get even" with this poor effort of EA. Why reward them of $30 or even $20 for a piece of ****?
The game will be worth $30. The second I see it on sale for half price I'm for sure buying it.

They'll see all the cancelled pre-orders, and they'll for sure notice it if people buy it at $30 instead of $60.

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back."
-Herb Brooks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2014, 05:45 PM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 5

hmmm! I see people on facebook saying this is the full game but not full access.

IDK...I dont see the devs having time to write up code for a timer to block features and and unlock the game at midnight of 9/8.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:46 PM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 3
Yikes that's an ugly list. Action tracker is a huge loss, and i'll miss custom music. Actually my wife use to flip a lot of cards on the HUT app, she enjoyed doing it, That's going to hurt my progress.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:53 PM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 0

It's pretty sad when I'm reading about the Tecmo Bowl 2015 rom and it looks like it has more features than NHL 15

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »