Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-02-2014, 02:29 PM   #753
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty199127
So I downloaded the latest ps4 update, got it installed, turned the game on loaded up fine, started a game and it would have stutterring and lagging happening, its a offline CCM. I turned my ps4 off, gonna try it again, anyone else have this issue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I'm having the same problem and I'm playing an online CFM game
There was a thread about this that A few of us have had the stuttering. Closing and opening Madden fixed it for us.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 09-02-2014, 03:07 PM   #754
MVP

ElroyJetson's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
There was a thread about this that A few of us have had the stuttering. Closing and opening Madden fixed it for us.
Yeah after I loaded the game back up, it started playing fine. Just kind urked and upset about the settings being reset on me.
Minnesota Vikings
JetLife
Old 09-02-2014, 03:10 PM   #755
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Well,this is my 1 week anniversary with Madden,and I can honestly say I enjoy it the same as last week.
Now,some of you will say "it's only been a week"....but in past versions,about a week or 2 was all that was needed to see that it was going to be a tough year,and had me looking for the next game to get so I could trade in Madden.

This year?....completely different. There's not 1 area of the game that I can pinpoint, well other than penalties...that I can honestly say I don't enjoy.

I've read through most of the impressions thread,and glanced through some of the threads....and I'll just say,while some are warranted,the majority I've seen are issues that CAN be dealt with with sliders....but folks would rather complain than look for solutions.

The last thing I'll say...is OF the complaints I've read,if these things get patched,then I'm done....I'm not going to point out specifics,as I don't "name and shame"....but I feel the guys at EA are FINALLY on the right track,and I would hate for the "complainers" to get the game dumbed down just so they can be successful.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2014, 04:06 PM   #756
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
Man I'm loving this game. It feels so great to be able to actually step up into the pocket and pump fake a safety before throwing it over the top for a big TD.

Also feels amazing when you set up your blocks in the run game.

A couple issues I'm having though:

1. Sometimes I'll hold L2 to allow me to set up my blocks and it'll end up doing a stutter step when I don't want it to (tapping L2 does a stutter step, so I guess sometimes it gets confused if you don't hold down L2 for a long time?)

2. The challenge system still sucks IMO. I've already had 3 or 4 plays in just a couple games where the receiver catches the ball, and his first step hits about 3 yards out of bounds and it's ruled a catch. Sometimes it'll let you challenge, but it'll be ruled a complete pass even though it's not even remotely close. Sometimes it won't even give you the option to challenge. It's extremely frustrating that it appears the game doesn't actually know when a receiver successfully gets their feet in bounds or not.

Also, quick question: To switch the hand you're carrying the ball with, is it tap the stiff-arm button? I tried that last night but it didn't work.
Tap the R1 button.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2014, 04:08 PM   #757
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
Well,this is my 1 week anniversary with Madden,and I can honestly say I enjoy it the same as last week.
Now,some of you will say "it's only been a week"....but in past versions,about a week or 2 was all that was needed to see that it was going to be a tough year,and had me looking for the next game to get so I could trade in Madden.

This year?....completely different. There's not 1 area of the game that I can pinpoint, well other than penalties...that I can honestly say I don't enjoy.

I've read through most of the impressions thread,and glanced through some of the threads....and I'll just say,while some are warranted,the majority I've seen are issues that CAN be dealt with with sliders....but folks would rather complain than look for solutions.

The last thing I'll say...is OF the complaints I've read,if these things get patched,then I'm done....I'm not going to point out specifics,as I don't "name and shame"....but I feel the guys at EA are FINALLY on the right track,and I would hate for the "complainers" to get the game dumbed down just so they can be successful.
I've played more madden games in the last week than I have in the last few years combined.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2014, 04:44 PM   #758

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

They really have to fix this cpu accuracy thing. I have it set to 0 yet the cpu is still throwing darts all over the field. Pinpoint passes across their body. I have user set to 30 and im getting some from the user perspective but nowhere near enough for the cpu.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:53 PM   #759
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

I remember when NCAA 04 first came out, I didn't really like it. I couldn't really put my finger on it, but something just didn't feel right. I was tempted to go back to NCAA 03. But I stuck with it and one day, it just clicked. And I wound up playing NCAA 04 more than any other NCAA game.

What does that have to do with M15? Well, last week, I felt the same way about M15 as I did in the early days of NCAA 04. It just didn't feel right. I hated the camera angles and missed M25's zoom cam terribly. I started looking for cheap copies of M25, thinking maybe I could go back to that.

Sunday night, I played a play now game, and - just like with NCAA 04 - everything just clicked. I still miss M25's zoom cam, but I've adjusted to M15's and have decided it's pretty good. In fact, now I've got to go play NCAA 14 on zoom.

I was the Chargers, and I lost to the Cowboys 23-13. The game looked beautiful. Completion % was a little high on both sides (default sliders) but otherwise, stats were spot on. Murray wore me down. I couldn't stop him late when I absolutely needed to. Romo targeted Dez often. I think there were only four sacks in the entire game (I'd get a ton on M25). Each team threw one pick (another M25 problem).

Bottom line: It's not perfect, but it fun.
Old 09-02-2014, 05:01 PM   #760
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
They really have to fix this cpu accuracy thing. I have it set to 0 yet the cpu is still throwing darts all over the field. Pinpoint passes across their body. I have user set to 30 and im getting some from the user perspective but nowhere near enough for the cpu.
Are you playing All Madden?
I got that down to around 70% etc.. but was still to high all the time, All pro is very nice. No issues with CPU accuracy there.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »