Home

Madden NFL 15 CFM Sim Stats Issue Fixed (Online Only)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 CFM Sim Stats Issue Fixed (Online Only) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-01-2014, 01:33 PM   #153
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 CFM Sim Stats Issue Fixed (Online Only)

I havent' played offline, but I imagine the answer is still no until EA patches it.

Play online and you will be happy
Old 09-01-2014, 02:48 PM   #154
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by morkusyambo
I havent' played offline, but I imagine the answer is still no until EA patches it.

Play online and you will be happy
I've played 2 OFFLINE games so far (no simming) and I don't notice any stats that look out of whack or what have you. Does just simming the games you play causing the problems?
Old 09-01-2014, 02:55 PM   #155
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
If you don't Sim it's okay though? Meaning If I play every game with my team stats will be okay ?
Quote:
I've played 2 OFFLINE games so far (no simming) and I don't notice any stats that look out of whack or what have you. Does just simming the games you play causing the problems?
Yes, the in-game stats for your team and the team that you play against will be fine, it's the simmed stats for all the CPU-CPU games that aren't played out that will be messed up, individual games and the season stats. This plays havoc with confidence, progression, and trades/cuts of the rest of the players/teams in the league.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2014, 02:58 PM   #156
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
It affects every team and game you don't personally play. I finished my first season in offline PS4 for the Falcons and there were only six QBs that had over 3000 yards passing and only 5 players with over 1000 yards receiving. Also, the Qbs threw for really low TD and high INT totals. It is totally broken for offline franchise.

I also have to mention you have to play 15 minute quarters because the games you sim will use only the quarter length you pick to play. So unlike every other sports game made in the last ten to fifteen years the sim games don't automatically sim at normal quarter length and there is no separate quarter length like in the NBA 2k series for example that lets you pick one length to play games you yourself play versus the games you sim.
Old 09-01-2014, 03:39 PM   #157
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconfreak
It affects every team and game you don't personally play. I finished my first season in offline PS4 for the Falcons and there were only six QBs that had over 3000 yards passing and only 5 players with over 1000 yards receiving. Also, the Qbs threw for really low TD and high INT totals. It is totally broken for offline franchise.

I also have to mention you have to play 15 minute quarters because the games you sim will use only the quarter length you pick to play. So unlike every other sports game made in the last ten to fifteen years the sim games don't automatically sim at normal quarter length and there is no separate quarter length like in the NBA 2k series for example that lets you pick one length to play games you yourself play versus the games you sim.
why would they release the game in this kind of condition? Basically broken?
Old 09-01-2014, 07:21 PM   #158
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
why would they release the game in this kind of condition? Basically broken?
EA has been releasing broken games since they began monopolizing sports gaming as a whole.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:37 PM   #159
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by morkusyambo
EA has been releasing broken games since they began monopolizing sports gaming as a whole.
well cuts both ways, I feel 2k's online has been broken for at least 6 years. But either way, it shouldn't be like this year after year with any game.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:55 PM   #160
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
well cuts both ways, I feel 2k's online has been broken for at least 6 years. But either way, it shouldn't be like this year after year with any game.
Yeah, definitely not an EA only issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »