Home

NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer (Gameplay Included)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer (Gameplay Included) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-30-2014, 11:58 PM   #473
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer (Gameplay Included)

Finally got around to watching this trailer...

YAKKEM.

Looks good, real good. Never pictured the RHCP and 2k looking and sounding so good together.

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Old 08-31-2014, 12:22 AM   #474
MVP

lakers24's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt2134
I really hope that Lillard got a new scan. Something still seems off about him in the trailer. Still looks like last year's model other than the tats.
He was never scanned to begin with
Old 08-31-2014, 12:47 AM   #475
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluFu
don't forget: new tats & facial hair!
You could've said it any better with the new tats comment. If this game here has new & better tat designs it's gonna be just what's widely needed. Hopefully it's added this year going forward.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2014, 09:37 AM   #476
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
Real life comparison to Gamescom 2K15 doesn't look too off to me. Sometimes he shoots more a set shot with little lift sometimes he gets more lift. Don't know what you mean by the bold. Manu didn't actually shoot the ball well until the playoffs this season and didn't really shoot the ball well in the 2012-2013 season or playoffs. He is a nice playmaker though and can step up to hit some big shots. It will be interesting to see how they rate him taking that all into account

Not to be that guy, but Manu actually shot well from the field last season - nearly 47% overall - while his three point shooting was "low" (35%) for the second consecutive season. His problem is that as he aged he's had to rely on scoring from the perimeter more often which has hurt his overall percentage/efficiency.

Back to the game, Ginobili, Duncan, Diaw, Green, Mills and Leonard ' s sig shot animations have been wildly inaccurate and has made it difficult to use the base roster. Hoping that 2K shows the Spurs some love and addresses the issue. Especially Duncan, who had a near perfect re - creation in 2K7 and has looked bad every since. *Rant Over*

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucescott
What about Derrick Rose?

His shot is off, it completely changed this season. Hope they fixed that and his free throw and layup package as well.

THIS MIGHT BE A REACH

But I would love to see an animation of how he cradles the ball, almost like a running back when he drives to the hole. He does this in real life a lot, it would be great to see it in 2k.
I'd love Derrick Rose to be looked over and have his animations "fixed" too, especially adding that cradle move you described and his signature one hop floater, but it'll be tough to edit him with a new shot or lay-up package when he's been out of commission for nearly two years.

I'm so happy that he looked good and "normal" during yesterday's FIBA competition, though. Want to see that Rose of old (or even much better) killing the league, again.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 08-31-2014 at 09:47 AM.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:16 PM   #477
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

I was looking for an answer on what is missing from this build graphics-wise, and don't think it's been answered (though I haven't gone through each and every page here).

Spoiler
Old 08-31-2014, 11:38 PM   #478
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Not to be that guy, but Manu actually shot well from the field last season - nearly 47% overall - while his three point shooting was "low" (35%) for the second consecutive season. His problem is that as he aged he's had to rely on scoring from the perimeter more often which has hurt his overall percentage/efficiency.

He was talking about actual shooting as in perimeter shots and Manu's shot in the game not overall shooting FG%. He said he didn't feel like Manu shots would go in. So I told him Manu didn't actually shoot well until the playoffs but I am talking strictly perimeter shots. So basically even if you had Manu's shot down he probably shouldn't have been making jumpers as well as one would think. Manu is still pretty good when he gets to the rim though. Manu shot 35% on jumpers out of the paint not including three point shots. 39% 16-~22 ft and 24% 10-15ft that is not good no matter how you slice it. So what I said applies but he appears to be good at corner threes.
Old 09-01-2014, 12:24 AM   #479
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Looks good can't wait for 2k to drop i haven't read much on it but as long as the VC thing isn't bad like in 2k14 ill be happy
Old 09-01-2014, 05:27 AM   #480
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yea this seems like it's gonna be a good year!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »