Home

Madden NFL 15: Online Impressions

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Online Impressions within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-31-2014, 12:24 PM   #17
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 15: Online Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezs07
How does that seeing the opponents previous play work. I never really paid attention to it. I just assumed it was a suggestion play screen or something which I don't need.
Just shows you their last run play and then how you fared against it compared to community averages. It's helpful i guess, but if you're paying attention you can figure out what your opponent is doing without Madden having to tell you what play they just ran.

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat
Old 08-31-2014, 01:18 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
Were you able to record it to send to Rex? May help alleviate the issue sooner than never, lol
I'll do it next time. I'm sure I'll see it sometime hmmm very soon LOL. I'm betting it won't even take three games.

Even if I were to send it though, they would need to know what that other person is doing to make that happen. That's the key. If they don't know what the other person is doing then it will take forever to figure it out because then if they fix the line just to deal with this one thing it's going to open up something else.

Last edited by LBzrule; 08-31-2014 at 01:29 PM.
Old 08-31-2014, 01:33 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Also from what i have noticed, it appears our good friend strong power has made its way back. Particularly out of twin pistols, but it is still really effective in regular balanced double tight end sets also.

That is still the hardest run play to stop, i will come out in a under defense to decrease the bubbles in the formation, even spread my linebackers out, doesn't matter they still run you over with this play. Its almost making me want to hang up the cleats until next year.
Old 08-31-2014, 01:38 PM   #20
Rookie

My first online game H2H was enjoyable although I won 35-0 the guy I was playing didn't quit. Before that I lost a game on MUT which was a knightmare with the guy running no huddle all game !

Sent from my Aspire V5-561P using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2014, 01:46 PM   #21
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
Just shows you their last run play and then how you fared against it compared to community averages. It's helpful i guess, but if you're paying attention you can figure out what your opponent is doing without Madden having to tell you what play they just ran.
So if your running cover 2 zone I'm assuming it shows after each time you run it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2014, 04:06 PM   #22
Rookie

fightingirish595's Arena

my impressions of online are its pretty much still a cheese fest, not as easy to cheese as previous years but its still there. i wish they would actually take out the previous play thing, i never look at it but it sucks knowing the game just tells my opponet what im doing, instead of him figuring out what i like to do. i agree that a fair play option needs to be added. also corner routes are still money. i do like the fact that unranked games can be played on slow, its makes the games feel a little more real
Old 08-31-2014, 05:16 PM   #23
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

I've seen 1 punt in 6 games.

Connection has been pretty good so that's a plus at least.
Old 08-31-2014, 08:07 PM   #24
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezs07
So if your running cover 2 zone I'm assuming it shows after each time you run it
Yep, your opponent will know exactly what you ran after each play is completed.

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »