Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-30-2014, 02:06 PM   #569
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Yep too many sacks (and simmed stats) are what I want most.
I just kept trying differensettings to see what really did what and once I lowered reaction it helped a lot.
I don't think we'll ever really know what the sliders do especially to areas other than what they seemingly are designed for.

Now if I can get the D cam to not pan away from at times... I just posted that in glitch thread. Doesn't happen a lot but sucks when it does..

So ready for Online CFM it's not funny.

Peace..
Skyboxer do you have your settings DL in the community section in Madden? And is it on PS4? I'd like to try out your sliders since I'm also looking for the run game to open up a bit. Thanks man. Appreciate it.
Old 08-30-2014, 02:36 PM   #570
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Hearing you say this makes me want to try out normal speed. I've been on slow since day one since the game usually has played so much better for me on slow.

I usually play on slow too but this year I haven't touched a thing since getting the game. Normal speed 50 thresh, with 70 fatigue. 10-12 min quarters 15-17 sec runoff, on all-pro. I honestly have won some games and lost my share. And so far I have no desire to change anything because the games im getting are dynamic and all play out differently in a good way. I also have all the madden "assist" off of course to like ball hawk,heat seeker, and strafe.

I have seen one time when I was killing the cpu and went into settings in game and somehow my difficulty was changed from all-pro to rookie. I switched it back and the game instantly went back to being where I wanted it.

I haven't touched the penalty sliders either cause as we all know they aren't gonna work anyways. So I figured why bother?
Old 08-30-2014, 03:06 PM   #571
Rookie

Desolationmike's Arena

I'm doing a line backer player CFM, and I'm liking it a lot. The only issue I'm having is that it seems like my CPU offense cannot hold on to the ball. I'm assuming it's made that way to give me more play time, but my time of possesions are way off. At half time on 8 minute quarters my T.O.P is almost consistently 15 mins to 5 give or take. Even when I'm causing 3 and outs my offense can only hold on to the ball for like a minute or two.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 03:38 PM   #572
Banned

WISports's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeKing
I looked for that option also, but couldn't find one.
This is minor, but it needs to be patched then.
Old 08-30-2014, 03:51 PM   #573
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

after spending 2 days with my gamefly copy, i can say i will be returning to madden 25 not because its better but after the heavy edits and time spent getting it to play how i want my football, madden 15 doesn't play better.

i have seen the complaints and read alot if notable impressions and i agree with most of them, but i dont believe a patch can fix these issues. so no need to keep playing 15.

AI QB sacks- the coverage is too damn good for the user, while the pass rush is much improved, we asked for this and we got it, cpu gets crushed.

Zone coverage- too perfect especially deep, again cpu cant find anyone open takes short passes, we asked for this and got it....

so while games vs the AI gets old fast, these improvements are wonderful online where for the first time in 10 years i played more than 5 online games, but online sports gaming isn't my thing especially since i cant find a unranked lobby.

i think some edited rosters would make this game very special, madden fans need to accept that the game needs to be re-edited to reach its full potential.

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 08-30-2014, 03:53 PM   #574
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Also wish my DB's and safeties made plays on the ball like the CPU's secondary.
Funny you mention this I was just saying the same thing. I thought the secondary was the major improvement done to this game. but honestly i'm not seeing it.

Im enjoying the game , but im starting to see some things that are a concern.

I will still continue to play the game , but hopefully the next patch will improve some areas of gameplay.
Old 08-30-2014, 03:56 PM   #575
Just started!

Agree about the minor issues. Hope the first patch solves several problems. Overall I'm very much a fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 04:15 PM   #576
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvana
after spending 2 days with my gamefly copy, i can say i will be returning to madden 25 not because its better but after the heavy edits and time spent getting it to play how i want my football, madden 15 doesn't play better.

i have seen the complaints and read alot if notable impressions and i agree with most of them, but i dont believe a patch can fix these issues. so no need to keep playing 15.

AI QB sacks- the coverage is too damn good for the user, while the pass rush is much improved, we asked for this and we got it, cpu gets crushed.

Zone coverage- too perfect especially deep, again cpu cant find anyone open takes short passes, we asked for this and got it....

so while games vs the AI gets old fast, these improvements are wonderful online where for the first time in 10 years i played more than 5 online games, but online sports gaming isn't my thing especially since i cant find a unranked lobby.

i think some edited rosters would make this game very special, madden fans need to accept that the game needs to be re-edited to reach its full potential.
The lobbies are unranked by default and have been for a while unless somethjng changed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »