Home

Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates Arrive, Team Looking Into Simmed Stats & H2H Issues

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates Arrive, Team Looking Into Simmed Stats & H2H Issues within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-29-2014, 08:46 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates Arrive, Team Looking Into Simmed Stats & H2H Iss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk5049ers
I just hope they fix the sim stats in offline CFM. I'm holding off on starting one until it's resolved.
Amen. I'm not purchasing the game this year til they fix this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 08:50 AM   #42
Rookie

Re: Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates Arrive, Team Looking Into Simmed Stats & H2H Iss

While we are at it, how many years will it take to fix things like progression, funding, drafting, schemes, coach/assistant coach progression, and stat simming???
Old 08-29-2014, 09:31 AM   #43
Rookie

Khanchus's Arena

OVR: 4
i have been tryna play a H2H cfm game and it keeps getting desync (4 times actually) really annoying
Old 08-29-2014, 09:48 AM   #44
Rookie

Khanchus's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by morkusyambo
While we are at it, how many years will it take to fix things like progression, funding, drafting, schemes, coach/assistant coach progression, and stat simming???
i actually give EA a break this yr because it looks like a lot went in to the game

but then again they have seperate teams for different aspects of the game so then i get the feeling of really? you guys got to be kidding me....

theres alot more positive then negative in the game (even tho some negative issues ruin some of the experience, at least we know a fix is coming)

then the game testers....what are they doing??? these are some issues that should have stood out from the jump, they need real madden gamers to test it out? hit me up EA i am willing lol.....(seriously i am though)

but yea some of the things you named in your post morkusyambo, i can see getting passed over and not have gotten full attention because its not like they were sitting on the behinds doing nothing, next yr i will really pass judgement on EA, to see the how they polish and improve the game.... if i do that this yr then i would give the EA madden dev team a big accommodation because this is one of the first next gen games that i have been satisfied with (other than the broken and frustrating aspects of the game) and when you compare it to M25 its a huge, HUGE step in the right direction and i hope most agree with me on that....
Old 08-29-2014, 10:37 AM   #45
XSX

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanchus
tryna
C'mon Man.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 12:05 PM   #46
Banned

TrufflesEater's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyclaps
I'm not asking for a perfect game, I just want to be able to play the main mode of a game without it being horribly broken. I can't remeber a game where that wasn't possible outside of Madden.
"Horribly broken" means different things to different people. I think Madden's problems, bugs, failings, etc., are quite common in all sports games. The difference is the culture that has grown up around Madden. So many people feel entitled to trash the game relentlessly because some part of it doesn't conform their expectations or biases. Maybe it's part of the general football culture -- violent, unforgiving, gladiatorial. I think MLB The Show has an analogous problem for just about every "issue" that people froth about on these Madden forums, including your peeve, "inaccurate" simulation stats. People occasionally complain about it on there The Sow forums, but usually meekly and apologetically. Maybe baseball has a different way, a different culture, of fan appreciation and participation.

Really hope the sims stats get fixed enough for you to eventually enjoy the game.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:11 PM   #47
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrufflesEater
"Horribly broken" means different things to different people. I think Madden's problems, bugs, failings, etc., are quite common in all sports games. The difference is the culture that has grown up around Madden. So many people feel entitled to trash the game relentlessly because some part of it doesn't conform their expectations or biases. Maybe it's part of the general football culture -- violent, unforgiving, gladiatorial. I think MLB The Show has an analogous problem for just about every "issue" that people froth about on these Madden forums, including your peeve, "inaccurate" simulation stats. People occasionally complain about it on there The Sow forums, but usually meekly and apologetically. Maybe baseball has a different way, a different culture, of fan appreciation and participation.

Really hope the sims stats get fixed enough for you to eventually enjoy the game.
For someone who only plays offline solo careers, yes the SIM stats issue makes the game horribly broken, also I have now been reading the funds for signing players is broken. Unlike last year where you lost funds when giving players bonus money, now you lose the whole contract which makes 0 sense. I can not call this horribly broken to the game because you can chose to play as a coach. But Owner Mode is horribly broken, not the game
Old 08-29-2014, 05:59 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrufflesEater

You can't play owner mode. You can't enjoy a realistic CFM for more than a couple seasons(big ben 3rd stringer, matt ryan ect.). Online CFM has major bugs upon release. This has nothing to do with a culture of complainers, these game modes are ****ed.

I would appreciate getting a game that did what it is advertised to do. If youre gunna sell me on CFM don't **** around with me. If you can do it, put it in the game and make it work the way you said it will. If you can't, dont put it in the freakin game. I'll save money and not ridicule you publicly.

Last edited by Knelltone; 08-29-2014 at 06:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »