Home

NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer (Gameplay Included)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer (Gameplay Included) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-29-2014, 01:07 AM   #449
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer (Gameplay Included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
Real life comparison to Gamescom 2K15 doesn't look too off to me. Sometimes he shoots more a set shot with little lift sometimes he gets more lift. Don't know what you mean by the bold. Manu didn't actually shoot the ball well until the playoffs this season and didn't really shoot the ball well in the 2012-2013 season or playoffs. He is a nice playmaker though and can step up to hit some big shots. It will be interesting to see how they rate him taking that all into account

His jumpshot is not off but even when open in 2k u wouldnt be confident about him making it. The one at Gamescom actually looks good. We also need Tim Duncan to shoot like he does when both of his feet are slightly in and either top of the key jumper or some nice glass shots!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Thanks Mike! This awesome to hear, both that his shot's been improved by hand and that Steph's up for his shot to be captured. I know he's gotta be busy. He's only leading Team USA right now.

Did you ever find his underhand floater?

Speaking of floaters, I do find the fadeaway floater difficult to use. They seem to kick in too easily and have a slow release that tends to get swatted (when they should be hard to block). Any improvement this year in that area?
Damn I forgot about his lethal underhand floater good way to point that out and the fadeaway floater aswell needs to be addressed. Good post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
Being on the subject of shots, really, really hope Anthony Davis has a new jumper and FT stroke.
I hope so also, he deserves the love now that he is an all-star, olympian and a star in the making.
Old 08-29-2014, 05:29 AM   #450
Pro

CookNBA03's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
His new shot is pretty nice. Ignore what you see in the trailer. All shots can either be released early or late, and in the trailer, whoever captured it released really late. To get his timing right, you have to release on the way up and it's pretty fast. Much better than last year's J.

I talked to Steph about coming in for mocap and he definitely wants to. Just has to find the time. He's a busy guy.
What do you guys use to do player contracts? How long until we see nonguaranteed/partial guaranteed contracts, ETOs, etc.?
Old 08-29-2014, 06:08 AM   #451
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
It's not Curry's shot if it doesn't have the quick one-motion hitchless release, the four finger down extreme gooseneck wrist, forearm perpendicular to the ground for much of the shot, a turn, a sway that passes through a straight up body position on release, but with a variety of leg landings.
The team didnt nail these last year. I love watching some of Steph's landings. His body lunges forward and his right foot ends up a long way in front of his left.

This video has 3 good examples at 0.42, 0.52 and 1.18.

I started a thread about sigs about a week ago. I was wondering how they get them and if they can take them from video footage.

And as Ive said many times, we need multiple forms for many players. Dirk's 3 is much different to his mid ranger.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 11:47 AM   #452
Just started!

What about Derrick Rose?

His shot is off, it completely changed this season. Hope they fixed that and his free throw and layup package as well.

THIS MIGHT BE A REACH

But I would love to see an animation of how he cradles the ball, almost like a running back when he drives to the hole. He does this in real life a lot, it would be great to see it in 2k.
Old 08-29-2014, 02:43 PM   #453
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilteapot
Did they fix the ball being swatted away into the 3rd row when you intercept a pass in 2k14 next gen? Or the stupid kick ball cheese?
Just a suggestion. A dev may not know what you mean by kick ball cheese when reading through the thread so a short description of what it is and why it's cheese (if not apparent) would def be helpful if your inclined to do so. And a video clip of the issue is always appreciated .

Doesn't need to be 13 paragraphs tho. LOL.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 08-29-2014, 08:47 PM   #454
Banned

OVR: 1
So with this new robust create a player will there be better looking tattoos in the game this year & moving foward? At least some similar to the nba players or some actual half sleeve or full sleeve tattoos. Anybody have a in sight this?
Old 08-29-2014, 09:42 PM   #455
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkid11
So with this new robust create a player will there be better looking tattoos in the game this year & moving foward? At least some similar to the nba players or some actual half sleeve or full sleeve tattoos. Anybody have a in sight this?
If I ever were to get hired as a art and presentation producer, I got you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 09:45 PM   #456
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Just a suggestion. A dev may not know what you mean by kick ball cheese when reading through the thread so a short description of what it is and why it's cheese (if not apparent) would def be helpful if your inclined to do so. And a video clip of the issue is always appreciated .

Doesn't need to be 13 paragraphs tho. LOL.
I hope that they might have taken that out and its not too late!! That was annoying. Anybody got any footage on this for the 2k team?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »