Home

NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer (Gameplay Included)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer (Gameplay Included) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-28-2014, 05:34 PM   #433
Rookie

Maestro's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer (Gameplay Included)

For Lillard that one is the best :

Old 08-28-2014, 05:34 PM   #434
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSWarriors9
So does that mean his shot will look different from what we saw in the trailer? That tweet was before the trailer came out.
Exactly my thoughts.

Our main concern is how he is shooting in the trailer. It's definitely different from last year, but he releases the ball on the way back down in that trailer.. When in real life he shoots on the way up. This is one of the most important parts of his deadly jumper. He's also jumping way too high.

I'm sorry for complaining, really.. But after watching all his games these past years ( nba league pass ftw) his jumpshot, and many others, have been stored in my memory.. And when I play my favorite basketball game (which IMO does almost everything right) doesn't have players shooting the way they do, it really breaks the immersion. They look and move real, they got the accessories down to the t, faces and expressions and haircuts.. Even the crowd looks so real, it's a huge jump from last gen. When you put that much attention to detail (cheerleaders--awesome sauce) we would love the same for their signature jump shot forms.

If the trailer has an old jumpshot form, cool.. But we have no way of knowing this since the trailer did come after Ronnie's tweet
Old 08-28-2014, 05:37 PM   #435
2K Sports Community Manager

LD2k's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSWarriors9
So does that mean his shot will look different from what we saw in the trailer? That tweet was before the trailer came out.
Shots are always being improved at any given time. Steph's is damn near perfect now.

Master of Operation Sports .gifs

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 05:40 PM   #436
Pro

GSWarriors9's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Shots are always being improved at any given time. Steph's is damn near perfect now.
Thanks for the reply! Just to be clear are you talking about the one in the trailer being almost perfect?
Old 08-28-2014, 05:50 PM   #437
Pro

Quote:
That is awesome news! Thank you!
Old 08-28-2014, 05:53 PM   #438
Rookie

Maestro's Arena

Quote:
Good news , i have sent you a tweet with some cyberfaces if you want to answer me here by pm , the tweet are too short
Old 08-28-2014, 06:47 PM   #439
Rookie

OVR: 3

Did the team improvement a multitude of player's shots?
Old 08-28-2014, 07:07 PM   #440
MVP

OVR: 1
NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer (Gameplay Included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
Weird that Ronny has to tweet Steph about his animation changing.

WHY NOT JUST HAVE THE BOY DRIVE UP AND DO A SHORT CAPTURE SESSION. Even Barnes and Bazemore were in for bench and all-star dunk animations, even though the all-star event was a complete disaster for Barnes.

If it's Steph not making time, DO IT. I beg of you. Meanwhile, get your face captured again.

Quote:
Cool. Is it hitchless and the fastest release in the game at .4 seconds? I'd rather Curry just get properly captured--come on, you captured a whole dance team (Warrior Girls?)-- but there is a ton of reference out there breaking down his shot if he's being hand tweaked, including a sports science feature and one clip with all 272 of his threes from last year.

It's not Curry's shot if it doesn't have the quick one-motion hitchless release, the four finger down extreme gooseneck wrist, forearm perpendicular to the ground for much of the shot, a turn, a sway that passes through a straight up body position on release, but with a variety of leg landings.

Last edited by Sundown; 08-28-2014 at 07:22 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »