Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-27-2014, 12:20 PM   #585
Pro

Crystar500's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

I had something taken from me that I loved. I loved Create a Team with all my heart. Sure, it's logos were trashy, and the jerseys weren't really that great, but I miss it. Making the Sonics and putting them in Association was always a fun time. I bet on current-gen we can have more slots, maybe enough to make a whole fictional league?

Give me back my Create a Team, 2K! :'(
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 12:35 PM   #586
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

As a sim game why do we need the posterizer signature skill? There's dunk , vertical , and strength ratings. There's also dunk and attack tendency. Lastly there's a dunk in traffic frequency and success slider . It just seems like redundant arcade BS. Lebron , Westbrook, iggy , Derrick Rose, Dwyane Wade, Rudy Gay , Drummond ,Derozan , all don't have it yet they dunk on people all the time in game .

But bench warmers like Derrick Williams have it ? What's the point ? And KD has it over all those other guys too . Dwight also has it with 92 dunk , 96 strength , 82 vertical , finisher (which also finishes dunks in traffic in addition to Layups) , and 72 dunk tendency. Don't think it's needed .
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 08-28-2014, 07:55 PM   #587
Rookie

I'm not sure if anyone is still checking this thread but:

PLEASE ADD ALL OF THE TEAM USA BASKETBALL TEAMS! Imagine how many players would be in 2k if this were a reality. I would definitely play 2k much more often than I currently do if we had all of those historic players. The quality of team up/ quick match/ my team would go up tremendously IMO.
Old 08-30-2014, 07:18 AM   #588
Pro

JoFri's Arena

Pls put in a proper Triangle Offense scheme for the classic championship bulls and lakers and of cos, the today's championship-to-be knicks. Great.
Old 08-30-2014, 04:22 PM   #589
Banned

Dunk77's Arena

On the Xbox One....Please fix menu glitches and saves. I always play with injuries and fatigue off, but after every single game, they reset to on. Also, custom settings for quick games don't always save, lineup changes for custom rosters in MyGM are sometimes impossible because it displays random players who aren't part of the roster, and controller settings sometimes reset to default with no rhyme or reason. One last thing - even with game mode on on my plasma tv, there is a fair amount of input lag from controller to console. Please reduce this if it's at all possible. TIA.
Old 08-30-2014, 05:31 PM   #590
Pro

OVR: 4

Please improve...

-Passing

-pass/catch animations. This will improve spacing.

-Rebounding (rebounding catch animations)

-Bump animations off ball. A minor bump shouldn't make a player move so far. This will improve spacing and make the game look more like real basketball. This will also improve that "sliding" feeling this game can have.

-make quick defensive shuffle more responsive.
Old 08-30-2014, 08:23 PM   #591
Banned

WISports's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicman32
Please improve...

-pass/catch animations. This will improve spacing.
I'd like to see passes that aren't perfect, and that the player will just snare it out of the air with one hand.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 08:26 PM   #592
Banned

WISports's Arena

LD2K, did you guys fix the speed ratio between players. In the one video we've seen, T. Splitter runs full court, stride for stride with a PG.

Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »