Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-28-2014, 08:00 AM   #705
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by silveredge96
Man its looking like EA might actually fix this issue. I can believe that this got passed them. Hopefully after this is matched then we can all enjoy CFM.
Lets stop acting like this "got past" them just this year. This was a problem last year and they ignored it.

Thats why I challenge this dev team to become a little more involved with this community instead of just lurking occasionally. There are tons of legacy issues that we've caught that should be addressed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 08:05 AM   #706
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Lets stop acting like this "got past" them just this year. This was a problem last year and they ignored it.

Thats why I challenge this dev team to become a little more involved with this community instead of just lurking occasionally. There are tons of legacy issues that we've caught that should be addressed.
Exactly. For some reason it always seems like One step forward two steps back. The gameplay becomes amazing but core issues are still overlooked. Hopefully the next iteration of Madden has this issue resolved.

Old 08-28-2014, 08:07 AM   #707
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24
Exactly. For some reason it always seems like One step forward two steps back. The gameplay becomes amazing but core issues are still overlooked. Hopefully the next iteration of Madden has this issue resolved.
And there is no reason for that since CFM is worked on by another team and not the gameplay team.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:37 AM   #708
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm just glad to know it's the game and not me. I simulated the first year of a CFM and saw the stats. Went O.O and started a new one. Had the same result. Had no clue what was going on.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:15 AM   #709
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

Yup. I can't speak for many other games because NBA 2K is pretty much the one game other than Madden that I pay attention to throughout the development cycle, but they do a fantastic job of interacting with the community, even if they sometimes delay their announcements and stuff.

I remember years ago when Ian Cummings took over the Madden games, he and Josh Looman did a great job of interacting with the community too. Their products weren't perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but it was at least nice that they'd come on here and listen to us and see what they could do about it. Would love to have them back here again and help to correct some of these legacy issues.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 08-28-2014, 09:26 AM   #710
Rookie

OVR: 0

Appreciate all the effort put forth by everyone in trying to "fix" the sim stats.

I applied the aforementioned workarounds, and the offense looks about as good as can be:

Notable QB stats --

1) Yards -- Brees (5146), A. Rodgers (4476), Ryan (4365), Kaepernick (4353, even though the were run balanced), Romo (4182), Flacco (4125)...Manning (3918, injured for 3 games)

2) TD's -- Brees (39), Kaepernick (32), Romo (30), Manning (28, injured 3 games)...then 9 other QB's with 20+

3) QB Rating -- Highest rating for starters was Luck at 94.9 and Manning at 94.7. Seven different QB's had a rating of 90+.

RB stats --

1) Yards -- Morris (1561), Forte (1380), Gore (1249), Lynch (1163), McCoy (1119, injured for 4 games!)

2) TD's -- Forte and Lacy tied (15), Morris (14), McCoy (13, injured 4 games)...nine total RB's with 10+

3) Carries -- Morris (328), Gerhart (326, 1008 yards and 10 td's), Richardson (324, 777 yards, 3 td's for 2.4 ypc...while missing 2 games...seems legit), Rice (318), Forte (304). No other RB's had over 300 carries.

WR stats

1) Yards -- Jeffery (1782), Green (1561), Whilte (1448), D. Thomas (1407), Megatron (1404). 37 total players had 1k or more, with Jimmy Graham being the only non-WR (1114).

2) TD's -- Graham and Welker tied (12), Megatron and Blackmon tied (11), Dwayne Harris and Meachem tied (10). No other players with 10 or more.

3) Receptions -- Jeffery (121), Green and White tied (113), D. Thomas (110), Graham (109), K. Allen (104), Boldin (102), LaFell and M. Floyd (101). No other players had 100 or more.

Now...the bad part. Regardless of what I do, Suh is the ONLY DT to register at least 1 sack (12, 10) in 2 different simulations. No CB's or FS's ever got one. This is my main, albeit a bit OCD, issue with even the workarounds.

Hopefully, they will fix the sim engine quickly so us simheads can get the immersive experience we expect.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:36 AM   #711
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

This.

This times 1,000.

The sim engine was skewed, and complained about, last year as well.

I have little faith it wil get fixed unfortunately

I honestly think they don't know how.

I mean it took them 3 years just to fix the backwards wind arrow. I don't expect something more complicated like this to get fixed.

But as usual.... AWEOME OS'ers find a way to fix their broken game for them. Too bad once again we have to do extra steps to get somewhat decent results. But at least it's possible.

This is why I love OS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 09:43 AM   #712
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Gerald McCoy couldn't even record 1 sack? Jeez. I just don't get it.

Also, it seems based on looking at some of these numbers that it's impossible to get RBs to split carries?
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »