Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-28-2014, 02:18 AM   #697
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFunkyBacon
Touchdowns are on the low side. Interceptions are on the high side on both offense and defense.. Sacks are high.
TDs are not on the low side…last year, peyton manning threw for 55 tds, an all time record (by a lot)..second place was 37, and like four other dudes in the 30s..i think tds look great…also, in the last sim i did i had two players over 40 TDs, so theres room for more TDs in there…

Sacks are high and INTs are higher but its 99% better than what we had to work with…theres more room to work with too….take defensive players and turn more of them to conservative..a little bit more boost down for catching..blah blah
Old 08-28-2014, 02:25 AM   #698
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connolly22
TDs are not on the low side…last year, peyton manning threw for 55 tds, an all time record (by a lot)..second place was 37, and like four other dudes in the 30s..i think tds look great…also, in the last sim i did i had two players over 40 TDs, so theres room for more TDs in there…

Sacks are high and INTs are higher but its 99% better than what we had to work with…theres more room to work with too….take defensive players and turn more of them to conservative..a little bit more boost down for catching..blah blah
Stats looking way better!!. Ill definitely use the scheme playbook work around. Did a few tests with it myself. Way better then out of the box sim stats. Sacks and int a bit high but ill take it.

only not gonne tweek any player ratings. Cause players will progess, so after seadon 1 you dont have any control over that anymore.
And if I compare your stats with the sim I did, sack and ints arent that different.

Still awesome theres a work around
Old 08-28-2014, 03:09 AM   #699
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
Stats looking way better!!. Ill definitely use the scheme playbook work around. Did a few tests with it myself. Way better then out of the box sim stats. Sacks and int a bit high but ill take it.

only not gonne tweek any player ratings. Cause players will progess, so after seadon 1 you dont have any control over that anymore.
And if I compare your stats with the sim I did, sack and ints arent that different.

Still awesome theres a work around

Thanks bro, from my experience changing the schemes and playbooks exclusively will work, but passing numbers will still be low (4000 yards top and 30 td) it's a good quick fix but in order to get proper numbers I don't even think it's the player ratings, because I really barely touched those, but it's the player traits that's the big game changer.

Also, these stats aren't way off. Last year, 6 guys had 20 or more sacks, I have 8 and most are 22-20.

INTs aren't that bad either. I have a 13,12 and then one 8 and lower. QB stats are on point as well. Look on espn the numbers are there. I think this game plays fantastic and with these fixes, I think this is better than any patch will get it tbh. Keep in mid, I've done this twice now and gotten different results, both balancing each other out. I think this is as good as it will get. Now start your cfms

One more thing, I'm excited I got this fixed sorry lol. But I have a file for everything from my roster, to the beginning of a franchise with everything already done, just ready to switch active owners to your team. If it's possible to throw all of this online let me know how I've never done it or even tried. But thanks guys. I have class in 6 hours and still need to sleep so have a goodnight fellas

Last edited by Connolly22; 08-28-2014 at 03:24 AM.
Old 08-28-2014, 03:44 AM   #700
Rookie

silveredge96's Arena

OVR: 4

Man its looking like EA might actually fix this issue. I can believe that this got passed them. Hopefully after this is matched then we can all enjoy CFM.
Old 08-28-2014, 03:54 AM   #701
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connolly22
nope, you're thinking of passer ratings….qb ratings are different..these look fine

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr
My mistake..meant passer rating, but Madden uses passer rating and not qbr.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 03:59 AM   #702
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

As long as I don't have to constantly switch things back and forth like I think angels was saying earlier in this thread, that looks like a good workaround Connolly. I might wait a couple more days though to see if EA puts out a quick fix or if anyone improves upon your work. Thanks

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 08-28-2014, 07:24 AM   #703
Rookie

OVR: 4

Nice job Connolly ! I also changed the aggressive 3-4 defensive teams to just 3-4 playbook. Cut down on olb sacks. My sims had 1 guy at 22( worilds from Pitt) rest was below 17.

Now it's time to play!
Old 08-28-2014, 07:54 AM   #704
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

FYI, I reopened Connelly's workaround thread now that he's confirmed it works.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »