Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-27-2014, 05:26 PM   #649
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

Appreciate all the time you guys are putting into this. Hopefully when you get things the best they can be, you create a new thread (That is stickied) that will explain what to do.

Keep it up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis
Old 08-27-2014, 05:29 PM   #650
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbalmer
Appreciate all the time you guys are putting into this. Hopefully when you get things the best they can be, you create a new thread (That is stickied) that will explain what to do.

Keep it up.
I agree with you there 100%
Old 08-27-2014, 05:52 PM   #651
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehead
Angels finding seems like a good one. Given the other 'whack-a-mole' issues that keep coming up, i.e., sack stats, infinite loading due to game prep, etc., I still wonder if supersimming every game at 7 or so minutes would get us close enough but without all the other headaches.
Failing to see the part where supersimming every game isn't a headache.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 05:59 PM   #652
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
So you changed every team to West Coast or Run n Gun playbook? Or you changed every teams QB scheme to that?
not every team, i just matched teams with their styles (talking play books)…teams that pass all day (broncos, pats) i put as run n gun…teams like green bay and detroit who pass a lot i put as west coast, ravens, titans i made just balanced, i put san fran and seattle to pistol to get some rushing yards for qbs, i put minnesota at run balanced… just matched every team with their actual style and I changed schemes to fit team as well, the broncos were surprisingly a balanced offensive scheme which just baffles me…

I'm simming one more fresh season to see what i get, this time from scratch (not week 4) so i have legit stats. Il keep u posted soon

Last edited by Connolly22; 08-27-2014 at 06:02 PM.
Old 08-27-2014, 06:03 PM   #653
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
Failing to see the part where supersimming every game isn't a headache.
Oh it is, but it's a "pick your poison" thing. On one hand, you supersim all the games and potentially don't see simmed injuries, but perhaps don't run into the issues that come from adjusting playbooks, i.e., loading issues due to game prep, weird defensive stats, etc.

Or on the other, you don't take the time to supersim, but potentially run into the aforementioned issues.

...unless, of course, a solution is found that isn't poisonous.
Old 08-27-2014, 06:06 PM   #654
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connolly22
not every team, i just matched teams with their styles (talking play books)…teams that pass all day (broncos, pats) i put as run n gun…teams like green bay and detroit who pass a lot i put as west coast, ravens, titans i made just balanced, i put san fran and seattle to pistol to get some rushing yards for qbs, i put minnesota at run balanced… just matched every team with their actual style and I changed schemes to fit team as well, the broncos were surprisingly a balanced offensive scheme which just baffles me…

I'm simming one more fresh season to see what i get, this time from scratch (not week 4) so i have legit stats. Il keep u posted soon
If it works Connolly, might you be troubled to write up a post that details what settings exactly you changed? There's so many ideas and offshoots of ideas that so many are testing, it's easy to get lost.
Old 08-27-2014, 06:12 PM   #655
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2

Alright so after doing a fresh season, I got good numbers. Tom Brady led the league with 41 TDs. Andy Dalton second with 33. Aaron Rodgers third with 32..Peyton threw 28 TD. INTS look very good minus the fact that Peyton led the league with 19. But also among the top INT throwers is schaub, cassel (19) fitzpatrick, ryan (18) yardage also looks good. We had no 5,000 yard passers but in my last sim there was 2 so thats a great sign. Brady had 4600 yards, peyton had 4500 rodgers had 4300 palmer, dalton, flacco 4200

running backs also look good.. AP led the league with 1600 yds, lynch next with 1500, gore, vereen (1300) charles, mccoy after with 1200…attempts are spot on..deangelo williams led with 369, soon greene second with 321, gore, vereen, lynch, peterson after. mccoy led with 13 tis, steven jackson with 11, blah blah

Defense looked fantastic except for one thing. One dude on the patriots had 15 friggin ints. second place was vontae davis with 9..two dudes had 8 and everyone else was 6 or lower.. sacks were alright…one dude had 25 everyone else was 20 or lower

I make a thread with how to achieve this and hope that they sticky it…I'm ready to friggin play now lol…my sliders are also on point with me so far…i didn't really touch much of them, but so far so good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 06:15 PM   #656
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connolly22
Alright so after doing a fresh season, I got good numbers. Tom Brady led the league with 41 TDs. Andy Dalton second with 33. Aaron Rodgers third with 32..Peyton threw 28 TD. INTS look very good minus the fact that Peyton led the league with 19. But also among the top INT throwers is schaub, cassel (19) fitzpatrick, ryan (18) yardage also looks good. We had no 5,000 yard passers but in my last sim there was 2 so thats a great sign. Brady had 4600 yards, peyton had 4500 rodgers had 4300 palmer, dalton, flacco 4200

running backs also look good.. AP led the league with 1600 yds, lynch next with 1500, gore, vereen (1300) charles, mccoy after with 1200…attempts are spot on..deangelo williams led with 369, soon greene second with 321, gore, vereen, lynch, peterson after. mccoy led with 13 tis, steven jackson with 11, blah blah

Defense looked fantastic except for one thing. One dude on the patriots had 15 friggin ints. second place was vontae davis with 9..two dudes had 8 and everyone else was 6 or lower.. sacks were alright…one dude had 25 everyone else was 20 or lower

I make a thread with how to achieve this and hope that they sticky it…I'm ready to friggin play now lol…my sliders are also on point with me so far…i didn't really touch much of them, but so far so good
I appreciate all the work you put into this. Thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »