Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-27-2014, 03:51 PM   #641
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

Angels finding seems like a good one. Given the other 'whack-a-mole' issues that keep coming up, i.e., sack stats, infinite loading due to game prep, etc., I still wonder if supersimming every game at 7 or so minutes would get us close enough but without all the other headaches.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 04:14 PM   #642
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2

I've done all of the offensive scheme changes, I've slightly worked on QB ratings without doing too much, I've changed all cbs, FS, and ss ratings slightly and tendencies to balanced or conservative no aggressive. Still nothing. I'm about to do the play books, and I can just change the play book back before I play whichever team because my games are playing great.

Changing play books makes a difference? What do the numbers look like?
Old 08-27-2014, 04:19 PM   #643
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokohpuffs41
Leaders and whatnot weren't TOO crazy like the one guy who had a 30+ sack guy.

Quinn led the league with 22, then a couple at 18, a couple at 17, etc.

The Rams as a team had 50 sacks to lead the league.

So no "30" sack guys? That is a positive..22 sacks isn't terrible..last year team lead sack numbers were 60 and bottom number was 31..so not terrible..but if u said there is issues with other players not getting sacks that is a issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 08-27-2014, 04:29 PM   #644
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxers
Last video of the day guys, I hope it helps. Basically, changed playbooks to pass balanced or balanced and all schemes on vertical offense. Ran 3 sims, results are extreme in some cases but an improvement on the whole.

With this "fix" is it fixing the progression problems and stuff? Like do we see a 68 OVR Matt Ryan in FA?
Old 08-27-2014, 05:05 PM   #645
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFenoli
With this "fix" is it fixing the progression problems and stuff? Like do we see a 68 OVR Matt Ryan in FA?
that video you quoted still wasn't right though, if the game came with those stats we would be fussing still…I'm doing the same thing, just also using west coast and run n gun offense, for teams like minnesota and stuff I'm using just balanced…so far I've had very good results. I had 2 qbs over 5000 yards (last year only 1) and 4 over 4000 (last year there was 3) rushing attempts are perfect, yards are a good maybe a little but high (highest around 1600, and like 4 over 1300 or something like that idk) the ONLY thing that was a problem was ints were a little bit high and TDS were way too low (matt ryan led the league with 29)

Last edited by Connolly22; 08-27-2014 at 05:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 05:09 PM   #646
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connolly22
that video you quoted still wasn't right though, if the game came with those stats we would be fussing still…I'm doing the same thing, just also using west coast and run n gun offense, for teams like minnesota and stuff I'm using just balanced…so far I've had very good results. I had 2 qbs over 5000 yards (last year only 1) and 4 over 4000 (last year there was 3) rushing attempts are perfect, yards are a good maybe a little but high (highest around 1600, and like 4 over 1300 or something like that idk) the ONLY thing that was a problem was ints were a little bit high and TDS were way too low (matt ryan led the league with 29)
Last year there were 9 total QB's who threw for over 4,000yds and 2 of them over 5,000 (Peyton and Brees)
Old 08-27-2014, 05:15 PM   #647
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
Last year there were 9 total QB's who threw for over 4,000yds and 2 of them over 5,000 (Peyton and Brees)
yo, you know what…you're right and i had espn right in front of me when i typed that…and also..i just realized that the save I'm on starts at week 4…so in that case matt ryan would have about 36-39 tds because he went into week 4 with only 3 tis….i think we may have a fix...
Old 08-27-2014, 05:17 PM   #648
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connolly22
yo, you know what…you're right and i had espn right in front of me when i typed that…and also..i just realized that the save I'm on starts at week 4…so in that case matt ryan would have about 36-39 tds because he went into week 4 with only 3 tis….i think we may have a fix...
So you changed every team to West Coast or Run n Gun playbook? Or you changed every teams QB scheme to that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »