Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-26-2014, 10:45 AM   #529
Hoos Rising

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
Are you saying you think we could theoretically set up their scheme and playbook, retire them, and then it will theoretically save the scheme and playbook to them while allowing us to go back to just controlling one team?

I might have to try to test this out whenever I get home after work.
I wasn't even thinking of saving the changes, actually, but that is absolutely worth a shot. Do let us know what you find!
Old 08-26-2014, 10:47 AM   #530
Pro

kiddlex's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm not smart enough to figure out the work around. Going to need a faq created for a 3 year old.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:49 AM   #531
Rookie

WB1214's Arena

OVR: 3

Just so you all know, I attempted to do this then went in and tried to play a game, and the games wouldn't come up but 1 out of every 10 times. It would get to the Loading data part right before the team selection comes up and just keep loading for several minutes. A few times it came right up, but I think it is having a problem with 32 users in there.

I then restarted one as just one team and have had no issues with it.

Didn't know if this had been put in here yet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 10:51 AM   #532
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3

Has anyone laid out in one post the procedure for setting up this workaround, step by step, and how to maintain it?

That would probably be worth a new thread, so that any updates could be made to the OP.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:54 AM   #533
Hoos Rising

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddlex
I'm not smart enough to figure out the work around. Going to need a faq created for a 3 year old.
The most straightforward version of the workaround so far, to recap, is to create 32 coach / owner characters within an offline Connected Franchise and, for each team you don't plan on controlling yourself, enable all the AI roster management helpers during the character creation process and then changing the teams's offensive scheme to "Vertical Offense".
Old 08-26-2014, 11:01 AM   #534
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

I know they mentioned that at random times, the CPU you play against will wear their throwback unis. I wonder if you control all 32--even if you delegate responsibilities to the CPU--if that feature no longer works?

It would probably mean, too, that teams never move.

Last edited by PacMan3000; 08-26-2014 at 11:05 AM.
Old 08-26-2014, 11:11 AM   #535
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
I wasn't even thinking of saving the changes, actually, but that is absolutely worth a shot. Do let us know what you find!
I have noticed the playbook changes when you retire a coach.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 11:13 AM   #536
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
The most straightforward version of the workaround so far, to recap, is to create 32 coach / owner characters within an offline Connected Franchise and, for each team you don't plan on controlling yourself, enable all the AI roster management helpers during the character creation process and then changing the teams's offensive scheme to "Vertical Offense".
So that's the only change we have to make? I'm just hesitant to try it because I fear that every team will play exactly the same when I play vs them and that during offseason, a lot of teams will be signing/drafting players that are horrible fits for their teams. But, looks like it the only confirmed workaround so far.

I've been trying everything from turning off gameplan and progression, to even turning stupid little things like ball hawk and heat seeker off. None of that works though. I've done 5 sims so far and the top QB still only averages about 250-260 yards per game and only gets between 25-28 TDs. Meanwhile, I have seen at least 1 RB with 400 carries, 3-4 backs with over 350 carries, and anywhere from 10-12 backs with over 300 carries in each of the 5 sims I ran. Also, always at least 3 or 4 guys with 22-26 sacks.

Hopefully its just a tuning issue that can be fixed fairly easily. All it really seems like is that defensive players are too overpowered in simulated games, and that the running game is way too prevalent in the simulated games as well.
I know MLB The Show had an issue with stats similar to this last year and it was all fixed quick and easy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »