Home

NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer Impressions (Roundtable)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer Impressions (Roundtable) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-26-2014, 07:46 AM   #33
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer Impressions (Roundtable)

Trailer was nothing but offense and I don't blame em since thats what the ******s want to see. For once I would love to see something like this in the trailer...it could be even be a quick shot for all I care....just as long it's in the trailer.

BTW 2k's 7 footers has a problem leaving the ground...have a look st this clip of Wilt....Shaq in his day used to do this to...

Last edited by Goffs; 08-26-2014 at 07:49 AM.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:23 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaynogamez
Players look too skinny. Hope we will have the option to edit their bodies our self, that would be great!
This. The arms in particular are way too skinny (and still short) for many of the players. I was really hoping to see a more diverse body types this year, but looks like it's just the same as last year.
Old 08-26-2014, 09:07 AM   #35
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Trailer was nothing but offense and I don't blame em since thats what the ******s want to see. For once I would love to see something like this in the trailer...it could be even be a quick shot for all I care....just as long it's in the trailer.

BTW 2k's 7 footers has a problem leaving the ground...have a look st this clip of Wilt....Shaq in his day used to do this to...
I have to agree with you the vertical rating has to matter. But I would have to say most bigs don't have verticals like that that is rare. They would have to fix more gameplay mechanics if they let bigs jump like that

Plumlee, Dwight, McGee, Jordan, Noel, Ibaka, Drummond and Davis. The combination of height + long arms plus high vertical is just rare. I would say that was about it in the last 10 years
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 10:14 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofATL
Some of you guys are truly a piece of work. Ya'll are complaining about every little thing.

This game looks amazing. 2K is like the only company that actually listens to the gamers. They cleaned up the graphics from last year, brought back the cheerleaders, and made the gameplay smoother. But yet you guys find something to b*tch about.

Thank you 2k I recognize the hard work you put in. Can't wait to get my hands on this game!!!
I bought into the hype from trailer last year. I think its natural and we have the right to be skeptical.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:17 AM   #37
Banned

I love the NBA2k series. I believe it's the BEST sports series out there, and this one is no different. I don't care what no one says, but I do miss the PS2/XBOX/Gamecube days, where you had sooooooo many options. You had NBA Shootout, NBA Street, NBA Starting Five, NBA 2K, NBA Live, NBA Jam, NBA Courtside, NBA ballers and I think the most underrated NBA game of all time NBA Inside Drive 2003 (Paul Pierce on the cover). I say that because it was like an NBA RPG game when you created a player (this is just regular exhibition, not a mode like Myplayer). You had to play actual games to increase your player stats. I just like variety. This game looks great though.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:21 AM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs

Serge Ibaka and Dwight Howard are better leapers but this is still impressive
Old 08-26-2014, 10:33 AM   #39
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
I wasn't really looking at the graphics for the trailer but more like at some new animations and I didn't see too many, that's what made this slightly underwhelming to me. I'd have love to see more crossovers, more layups animations, some sexy post up moves, some signature dribble moves.

No doubt the game is pretty and that this trailer wasn't bad.

But then again their animations are already more diverse than any sports game ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2014, 11:11 AM   #40
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
But then again their animations are already more diverse than any sports game ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
umm...there isnt much competition around these days, is there?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »