Home

NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer (Gameplay Included)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer (Gameplay Included) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-25-2014, 09:51 PM   #273
Pro

Mr_Riddick's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA 2K15: Yakkem Trailer (Gameplay Included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
The first extended gameplay trailer for NBA 2K15 is here, and…Yakkem!

The trailer opens up with Ernie Johnson and Shaquille O’Neal talking in studio (in the game). From there we get an extended montage of in-game action before coming back out to a funny exchange between Johnson and Shaq on set.

What did you spy in the trailer that piqued your interest? Sound off!
IT STARTSSS.....
Old 08-25-2014, 10:13 PM   #274
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Why do people keep expecting a "wow" factor? I'm telling you guys this you won't get "wowed" again till next next gen.
Agreed; especially considering the previous game released less than 10 months ago and was considered one of the best looking next gen games at release (which has already been stated I think). But that's today's gamer for you; some seem to have the unrealistic expectation that these games on a yearly release schedule are somehow going to reinvent themselves every year.

Great trailer as usual, really looking forward to the new presentation elements. Can see spending plenty of time in replay trying to catch the signature celebration elements they've added, from the players on the court to the bench to the crowds. I've never been a big proponent of needing a halftime studio show but looking forward to what 2K's done with Ernie and Shaq. Seeing fake highlights from other games would be cool but would guess it's impractical from a resources standpoint if the game has to load resources for all the teams, every game. Gonna be cool seeing the different team intros; will encourage me to play every team like their live/real video segments they show from different cities. Game looks fantastic

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Old 08-25-2014, 10:25 PM   #275
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by swac07
Realtalk i've just watched this trailer 5 times already lol!!!

Heres to hoping shaq and ernie are doing some kinda studio weekly/season type wrap up show i.e College hoops
lmao word. big ups for being from pine bluff too
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 10:34 PM   #276
Rookie

OVR: 3

I kind of hope the intros are in MyCAREER too lol, I wanna see what that is like.
Old 08-25-2014, 10:40 PM   #277
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Yeah last year set the bar so high with the graphical jump...it's going to be hard to top that quite honestly...

but the graphics looking "worse" than last year?

Yeah. 2k may have done themselves in by making the graphics jump too big last year. The fact that people are expecting that level of a jump each year is comical.
Old 08-25-2014, 10:47 PM   #278
Banned

OVR: 0

So glad I passed on 2K14 NG because I knew it would be sort of barebones. Haven't even seen it in person.

Now, the graphics and everything else will be fresh to me and will be a much better game overall. And the graphics are still amazing to me since I am used to CG 2K14.
Old 08-25-2014, 10:52 PM   #279
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

For those who "weren't wowed" no worried I got enough wow for everyone WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. YAKKEM.
Old 08-25-2014, 10:56 PM   #280
MVP

OVR: 9

I just have one issue at the moment ag=fter watching multiple time. 2k stated that they had new facial scanning tech and scanned almost 100% of the NBA, however i'n not really seeing this implemented. Unless they meant ne rookies and players they missed last yr. I was expecting more accurate CFs, some are awesome, some are from 2k14. LD2K, can you answer this? Still getting game for PC because of customization, so really doesn't matter I guess. Just curious.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »