Home

NBA 2K15 Wishlist

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Wishlist within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-24-2014, 07:42 PM   #569
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Wishlist

bring back the stat-bar that comes up after pressing a direction on the d-pad. Don't think this was in next-gen 2k14. - Don't like having to pause the game, and work through the menu every time i want to see stats.

And i'll say it again - create a play
Old 08-25-2014, 11:35 AM   #570
Banned

WISports's Arena

I know many have complained about how the jerseys fit on the player models...how they float, etc.

NBA Live (sorry for bring them up) just released a new pic of D. Lillard that looks amazing. The jersey fits perfectly. No reason 2K can't achieve that. Looks like it won't be this year tho, unfortunately.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:24 PM   #571
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
I know many have complained about how the jerseys fit on the player models...how they float, etc.

NBA Live (sorry for bring them up) just released a new pic of D. Lillard that looks amazing. The jersey fits perfectly. No reason 2K can't achieve that. Looks like it won't be this year tho, unfortunately.
Yeah Live 15 looks BEAUTIFUL too bad I don't have a next gen console
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 01:37 PM   #572
Pro

OVR: 5

A few things I would like to see involve crowd involvement. I would like 2K to keep track of former teams a player has played for and if the two parting ways was positive or extremely negative. So have crowd reactions vary from a KG/Pierce going back to Boston and the crowd cheering for you versus Dwight going back to the Lakers and getting booed every time he touched the ball.

I would also like to see new rivalries form. I'd like to see 2K keep track of him a team played in the playoffs. If a team plays 2-3 times over a 4-5 year period have the crowd become extra hype for future matchups.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:44 PM   #573
MVP

YogiGarebear89's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by threattonature
A few things I would like to see involve crowd involvement. I would like 2K to keep track of former teams a player has played for and if the two parting ways was positive or extremely negative. So have crowd reactions vary from a KG/Pierce going back to Boston and the crowd cheering for you versus Dwight going back to the Lakers and getting booed every time he touched the ball.

I would also like to see new rivalries form. I'd like to see 2K keep track of him a team played in the playoffs. If a team plays 2-3 times over a 4-5 year period have the crowd become extra hype for future matchups.
What about Rioting Fans that just go prancing on the court haha, never gonna happen in 2K games but that'd be dope seeing the Security take em down haha. But I like your ideas and I think it should definitely be included in next years game
Romans 8:31, The Apex Predator Mentality
Old 08-26-2014, 03:59 AM   #574
Banned

This has nothing to do with gameplay but rather navigating the menus.
I would like the ability use the left thumb stick to advance/navigate the menus by pressing it down. Would be nice to navigate with the left thumb stick and be able to press it down to select a menu item.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:00 AM   #575
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports

Lilliard's arm/body in that screen shot is real life,one of the most visually impressive things I've seen in a game to date actually. I'd like to see 2k advance from gumby looking arms. I bet they'll improve in 2k16 (2k still has Live beat in the faces department atm, tho)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 09:05 AM   #576
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'll add what bugs me on the graphical side:

* Skinny, short arms (arms don't look short now only because the thinness of the arms make it look longer). No more dinosaur arms please.

* Pointy, coat-hanger shoulders. Every players have the Phil Jackson's shoulders.

* More options to change players body types (especially for CAP). Don't go from a Corey Brewer' body type to Oliver Miller's.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »