Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NBA 2K25 Cover Athletes - Jayson Tatum, A'ja Wilson and Vince Carter
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Analysis
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games

Old 08-25-2014, 12:30 PM   #401
Hoos Rising

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

Can run/pass sliders for existing coaches be edited in a 32-user offline setting? Are those still in the game?

If so, playing around with those might also be useful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 12:32 PM   #402
Hoos Rising

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels28

I changed all coaches to "balanced pass"for playbook and "vertical offense" for scheme and got some numbers. Very extreme , but will adjust. It's a start
Notwithstanding the sheer volume of statistics, eyeballing the TD:INT ratios looks better.

It's nice to know that there are situations where the game is capable of spitting out huge passing numbers, even if these are too high.
Old 08-25-2014, 12:32 PM   #403
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:

I changed all coaches to "balanced pass"for playbook and "vertical offense" for scheme and got some numbers. Very extreme , but will adjust. It's a start
Nice! TON of picks, haha and a billion yards. But nice to know that there's some sort of workaround for those who are willing to do it, even if Looman and the gang can't seem to fix their blunder. I wouldn't mind setting it up in the beginning with 32 team control but much prefer just controlling 1 team over time for trades and FA and all that. Is it possible to change these settings then "retire" from that team and have it stay set that way at least for that season?
Old 08-25-2014, 12:33 PM   #404
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:

Looks like you're on to something here my friend. I'd rather have these stats where they're a bit too extreme over Peyton getting 13-19 TD's a season.
Old 08-25-2014, 12:40 PM   #405
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

Can you also see how this change affects the RB, WR, and defensive stats?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2014, 12:46 PM   #406
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrufflesEater
You find The Show's simulated stats acceptable? How many years have you simulated in a franchise?
I usually end up playing with a custom roster that generates decent stats, and I'm (admittedly) not as picky as I am with Madden, so I'm fine with them...

I tend to only have time for 2-3 Franchise seasons, per year as well...with Madden I shoot for 5-6...

Also, the stat engine in The Show doesn't seem to trigger the same level of "domino effect" nonsense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelHog
I know this is Next Gen but I simulated 3 years with the 10 year sim option. The rushing stats were so horrific I couldn't believe my eyes. At end of Patriots seasom, where Brady retires they had 5 rushing attempts. That's it. You had some wanky stats on players that you wouldn't normally think would have those stats.
This is mind boggling...

Quote:
EUREKA!

Nice find...thanks!
Old 08-25-2014, 12:48 PM   #407
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:

I can actually live with this over what we have at the moment. You still working on this angels? I feel like you are definitely on to something.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 08-25-2014, 12:56 PM   #408
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
I can actually live with this over what we have at the moment. You still working on this angels? I feel like you are definitely on to something.
Yes, I am changing all playbooks back to original. Leaving schemes alone. I did not take pictures, but rb had no more than 300 carries, 14 over 1,000. 2 over 1500( ap and lynch) Will keep you posted

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »