Home

Madden NFL 15 Review (PS4/XB1)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Review (PS4/XB1) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-24-2014, 08:18 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 3
The legacy issues like the WR/DB interactions are dissapointing to hear. but i love playing defense and that new camera and d line moves are enough for me to purchase this.
Old 08-24-2014, 08:41 PM   #114
Rookie

falconfansince81's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 15 Review (PS4/XB1)

REALLY wish there was an option to turn off those atrocious super-zoomed cut scenes and replays going 200mph (why no slo-mo?), or at least have the option to change the camera angle to broadcast or something instead.

Even the 'wire cam' or whatever it is behind the offense like on NBC Sunday Night Football would be great angle to toggle replays between. I just don't understand the turbo zoom replays and cut scenes, it kills presentation and immersion for me.
Old 08-24-2014, 09:03 PM   #115
Rookie

OVR: 0

The replays are way to fast. I prefer highlight videos in slow motion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2014, 09:54 PM   #116
Banned

Bought last year for the first time in a while and wasn't a fan. The player movement just wasn't natural looking and I got annoyed seeing bodies twisting in awkward positions during tackles. No demo is a HUGE disappointment for me because I think EA has made the least progress in the transition to the next gen consoles so without a demo it's just hard for me to trust EA. I'll probably just wait for a price drop in a few months.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:01 PM   #117
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

Thanks for the review. For once I am really looking forward to Madden 15 this year.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:12 AM   #118
Rookie

TeamHawkins's Arena

I have NEVER played a Madden game in the past 10 years that I've agreed with the ratings of Gaming Sites, or rated it higher. I've always rated it lower. Sometimes not significantly lower, but it's always lower than generous websites. So if this is a 7.5 here, I'm expecting a 7 or lower once I play it. And if it's lower than 7 I never keep Madden longer than 2 months. Also, at his point, 9 years from a Football game that gave us halftime highlights and weekly highlights from other games around the league, it's extremely sad the teams on Madden simply can't get things right or even up to standard from previous games that were better.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:37 AM   #119
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamHawkins
I have NEVER played a Madden game in the past 10 years that I've agreed with the ratings of Gaming Sites, or rated it higher. I've always rated it lower. Sometimes not significantly lower, but it's always lower than generous websites. So if this is a 7.5 here, I'm expecting a 7 or lower once I play it. And if it's lower than 7 I never keep Madden longer than 2 months. Also, at his point, 9 years from a Football game that gave us halftime highlights and weekly highlights from other games around the league, it's extremely sad the teams on Madden simply can't get things right or even up to standard from previous games that were better.
What does that have to do with the OS review?
Old 08-25-2014, 08:14 AM   #120
Rookie

So if the franchise stats were accurate of the bat this game gets an 8.5? This is by far the best madden since the ps2 days

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »