Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now For PS4 Digital Pre-Order, Play on Aug. 26 at 12:01AM EST

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now For PS4 Digital Pre-Order, Play on Aug. 26 at 12:01AM EST within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-24-2014, 04:02 PM   #153
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now For PS4 Digital Pre-Order, Play on Aug. 26 at 12:01AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Right. Once it's on your HD and downloaded, you can play it whenever. The only thing is when PSN is down, you're locked out from online features obv.
Good to hear. I play mainly offline cfm so online doesn't concern me. Thanks again
Old 08-24-2014, 04:37 PM   #154
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now For PS4 Digital Pre-Order, Play on Aug. 26 at 12:01AM

I don't get how some ppl aren't effected and most are? I never log out of my psn account and both times this has happen I couldn't get online.

and im curious if madden will already be pre loaded up or if we have to wait around all day tomorrow once ea finishes there stuff to pre d/l?
Old 08-24-2014, 05:14 PM   #155
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

I just got on my PS4 to see if the download had started and discovered the PSN is offline. So I decided to play The Show and at the launch screen it said "PSN is down for maintenance" so I hit okay and try to load my "offline franchise" and it won't let me past the splash screen. It says hit option to begin but that does nothing. Is this normal?? Sorry if it's a little off topic but I have never had this behavior before and it concerns me. My copy of The Show is a digital one from PSN when it was released.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2014, 05:19 PM   #156
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
I just got on my PS4 to see if the download had started and discovered the PSN is offline. So I decided to play The Show and at the launch screen it said "PSN is down for maintenance" so I hit okay and try to load my "offline franchise" and it won't let me past the splash screen. It says hit option to begin but that does nothing. Is this normal?? Sorry if it's a little off topic but I have never had this behavior before and it concerns me. My copy of The Show is a digital one from PSN when it was released.

Thanks.
This is why digital isn't all that the proponents make it out to be. This type of thing is going to turn a lot of folks off the supposed "future" I think of gaming. Suddenly getting up to load the disc doesn't seem so bad.

I say this as someone who is recently very tentatively on board the digital bandwagon and am now seriously reminded as to why I had so many reservations to start with..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-24-2014, 05:22 PM   #157
Rookie

Finn's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

Thanks.
Just sign out of psn at the home screen hop back in should be fine.
Old 08-24-2014, 05:23 PM   #158

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:

Thanks.
Edit: Saw finns post above and it worked just fine. Crisis averted.

Last edited by kehlis; 08-24-2014 at 05:27 PM.
Old 08-24-2014, 05:33 PM   #159
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Edit: Saw finns post above and it worked just fine. Crisis averted.

hmmm I have another digital game warframe I d/led off of psn I just signed out of psn because I was getting msg u need to be signed in and I still can't play it still get same msg.

so im hoping if this happens again i'll be able to play 15 or else im gonna be mad.
Old 08-24-2014, 05:37 PM   #160

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
hmmm I have another digital game warframe I d/led off of psn I just signed out of psn because I was getting msg u need to be signed in and I still can't play it still get same msg.

so im hoping if this happens again i'll be able to play 15 or else im gonna be mad.
Is there even an offline portion of that game? Everything I read about it leads me to believe it is a 4 man online co-op with no other game modes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »