Home

Madden NFL 15: Retail First Impressions

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Retail First Impressions within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-21-2014, 09:21 AM   #41
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 15: Retail First Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by tss
"Most people will win the super bowl and move on."

Interesting take from a female reviewer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2014, 09:23 AM   #42
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell1983
Let that man give his assessment of the game some of you on here sound like divas if you don't like madden don't play it..... We all know madden has some ways to go but if that's his opinion let it be all the sports games have some type of cheese or glitch in it hopefully they can put out a patch...
I don't think anyone was trying to insult MMChris, but the" fanboyish" ( yes i just made up my own word lol) impressions become a bit irritating. No offense to MMChris, you are entitled to your own opinion (no matter what that maybe). But please understand that the game can be better analyzed with a non-biased opinion (someone who calls it like it IS). Coming from that perspective, this impression doesn't hold much weight. And regardless if you like or cant stand Madden, we all hope for the best and want solid impressions we can gauge the game with (especially without a demo). Im going to redbox it. I could have found out everything i needed from the demo, but we all know that isn't possible. I think that inadvertently amplifies the "need" for unbiased impressions. Thanks for sharing anyways thou.
Old 08-21-2014, 09:28 AM   #43
Just started!

anyone knows when this is released on EA access? Sometime today or Midnight tonight?
Old 08-21-2014, 09:45 AM   #44
Rookie

saybur's Arena

9 am pst/12 pm est.
Old 08-21-2014, 10:04 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSheep2910
I don't think anyone was trying to insult MMChris, but the" fanboyish" ( yes i just made up my own word lol) impressions become a bit irritating. No offense to MMChris, you are entitled to your own opinion (no matter what that maybe). But please understand that the game can be better analyzed with a non-biased opinion (someone who calls it like it IS). Coming from that perspective, this impression doesn't hold much weight. And regardless if you like or cant stand Madden, we all hope for the best and want solid impressions we can gauge the game with (especially without a demo). Im going to redbox it. I could have found out everything i needed from the demo, but we all know that isn't possible. I think that inadvertently amplifies the "need" for unbiased impressions. Thanks for sharing anyways thou.
Amen to that man. This is one man's assessment. And as you said, it is very biased. There are soooo many things still broken in the game. Sadly, some game changers have already posted some nano blitzs that according to Rex Dickson where so suppose to have been eradicated. Still seeing the same dead body pile ups where players go limp and fall to the ground unconscious after contact during tackles. Olinemen being tossed aside as if they were feather weights by Dlinemen. WR/CB interactions still missing. Weather effects are still meaningless. Players still cut, juke, spin and run as if they were playing on a bright sunny day. The oline still uses that hybrid blocking system that in reality creates poor run blocking giving the illusion of a great defensive play when in actuality the play was broken from the start. Too much to list but yeah, he neglected to list a long list of issues that still remain. Rest assured, there will be videos and reviews coming by people who actually know the sport for more detailed unbiased break downs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2014, 10:10 AM   #46
Banned

Does anyone know how long the install takes? I don't know whether I should pick it up Tuesday after school and let it download while I'm at work, or if I would be fine just getting it after work if the download isn't too bad
Old 08-21-2014, 10:11 AM   #47
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan36
Wait, so one hand QB accuracy/differentiation seems realistic, and on the other QB's are too accurate? Chris, can you clairfiy?
QB accuracy is probably still too high overall, but you can definitely tell the difference between more elite QBs and lower tiered ones.
Old 08-21-2014, 10:11 AM   #48
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGboyswifT27
Good review, it gives me more hope as I get ready to purchase this game next Tuesday. MMChrisS was this played on the XB1?
PS4............

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »