Home

Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-16-2014, 02:22 PM   #49
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Video - Simulated Season Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
If this passing season were to happen in 2014 it would be the worst passing season for the league in like 30 years. There are fewer things less likely than Peyton throwing for 4000 yards and 13 tds in 2014.
Except for Eli Mannings 3818, 18 TD and 27 int's last year. I am not defending the game and I don't honestly think Peyton will only have 13 TD's next year. But I have been a fan long enough to know nothing is predictable in this league. We need the guys who have the game early to sim a couple of seasons and see if this was a fluke or if it really still is broken. I am not going to cancel my preorder based on one video.
Old 08-16-2014, 02:26 PM   #50
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I just want to see more than one season before I make a decision either way. Off by what standards? Because Manning has never done it before? Dan Marino had a season of 3780 yards, 16 TD and 10 Int's. Is that really that far off?

By Manning standards..he isn't Dan Marino, different time..dan Marino played in a time when u could mug a WR..also Dan Marino played in a run heavy league..look at manning stats..no one else's we are using Manning as the sample
http://m.pfref.com/m?p=XXplayersXXMXXMannPe00.htm&t=0
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 08-16-2014, 02:30 PM   #51
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Can we stop using the word "broken"? It's overused when talking about video games. Sim stats aren't broken, they are inaccurate. Broken is where you get to a point in the game and can't progress. If the game crashed during every off season...that's broken.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2014, 02:32 PM   #52
MVP

mjavon's Arena

Improvement over last year. Obviously still not there though. TD-Int's are still not right, it looks like teams won't score as many points in Madden as they will in real life. Too many ties, I think I saw 3 or 4. Summer sack totals are just a little high, but have been much worse. Completion percentages seem good! That was what killed franchise for me last year - when if you weren't Peyton Manning or Drew Bree's your completion percentage was usually 37-45 percent. The stats still need improvement (a lot) but I don't think they'll be a deal breaker for me this year
Old 08-16-2014, 02:32 PM   #53
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

This was 2 min quarters right?
Old 08-16-2014, 02:37 PM   #54
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Sim stats for Madden have been underwhelming since the beginning of time.
Old 08-16-2014, 02:37 PM   #55
Rookie

juduking's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Ughhhh hope fluke..but have feeling it's not..sim stats have always been an issue
My first problem was when I saw Stafford with only 3000 yards passing, then to top it off he completed 65% of his passes? No way that they both happen. He either throws for 4500 yards with less than 60% or he's over 60% and under 4500. All stats across the board except for sacks were low, insanely low.
How does AP all day run for 1800 yards and only 12 TDs? How does Wes Welker have over 1000 yards receiving but not 100 catches? Ratings must be way off with the players or the sim stats are broken again. Not the end of the world, but it does break immersion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2014, 02:39 PM   #56
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
Except for Eli Mannings 3818, 18 TD and 27 int's last year. I am not defending the game and I don't honestly think Peyton will only have 13 TD's next year. But I have been a fan long enough to know nothing is predictable in this league. We need the guys who have the game early to sim a couple of seasons and see if this was a fluke or if it really still is broken. I am not going to cancel my preorder based on one video.
I'm talking about passing for the league as a whole. Only 2 4000 yard passers, best qb rating in the league at a 92, YPA in the 6s for most of the yardage leaders...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »