Home

NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-15-2014, 04:11 PM   #817

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

For the first time in years I will finally get back into franchise/association mode in a basketball game. Ive been all mycareer/myplayer. While the devs are here I hope you guys finally add the option to choose uniforms in mycareer though
Old 08-15-2014, 04:18 PM   #818
Pro

CD90's Arena

OVR: 5

Great news!!!

Edit player:
- no auto accessory

Season:
- accessories are good, but please don't replace existing once

edit:
One question.
Official rosters will have injuries at some time. Can we remove those, too? Or only user-made injuries?
Old 08-15-2014, 04:19 PM   #819
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
For the first time in years I will finally get back into franchise/association mode in a basketball game. Ive been all mycareer/myplayer. While the devs are here I hope you guys finally add the option to choose uniforms in mycareer though

They need to add sliders to my career. That's why I play association, so I can set up my game so that everyone doesn't shoot 50 percent from the field and I also ramp up the offensive and defensive awareness for both sides so I don't play with idiots.

I would love to play my career, but 2k doesn't want me to because they never let people fix sliders. I'll never play that mode without it,I would like to enjoy the fun that everyone else gets, but I can't deal with the default sliders
Old 08-15-2014, 04:21 PM   #820
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Just to clarify what Erick's talking about, players WILL wear accessories (with some probability) when injuries happen upon them in the natural flow of things (as you play/sim through a Franchise).

The question here is, you go to Edit Player, you assign an injury to a player and set its duration. Would you expect Edit Player to pick an accessory for you and assign it to the player, or would you rather only have it happen in the natural flow but not in Edit Player, unless you go in and explicitly assign the accessory yourselves while in the menu?

And yes, of course you'll still able to assign accessories before or after editing the injury so you can set the one you want. Our divide lies on whether Edit Player putting an accessory on the player automatically because you assigned an injury would seem jarring.

If you want Edit Player to do that, should it replace any existing accessory if it's not in our list of accessories that help that particular injury?

It won't hurt if it's automatic, as long as we have the option to take it off if we don't like it.

Also, if the new equipment is on a part of the body where the player normally wears a certain accessory, just make it so that when the injury is done, that the player puts back his normal accessory.

For ex. melo injures his elbow, switches to an elbow pad, injury is gone, he switches back to his normal accessory
Old 08-15-2014, 04:24 PM   #821
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

I think as long as you can change it it's not jarring
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 04:26 PM   #822
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

I really thought 2K was about to become a generic arcade sport game after 2K14 next gen. I'am happy to be proven wrong. Great stuff.
Old 08-15-2014, 04:27 PM   #823
MVP

midwestking100's Arena

I can't wait to run with the '91 Bulls in MyLEAGUE!
Old 08-15-2014, 04:32 PM   #824
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller
If you manually assign an injury to a player, would you expect that player to then be automatically equipped with an appropriate accessory, or would that be a little too heavy-handed and taking control away from you?
i feel it should be automatically equipped, so long as it is automatically removed when the injury goes away

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »