Home

Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-15-2014, 05:24 AM   #545
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

One thing I want to say, which has really impressed me about M15 CCM, is that I think they finally realized that the M25 13' rookie class was way over rated. After going through several season in M25, an insane number of those rookies become the stars of the next decade. From what i've seen, there are only a few rookies who come in with a rating over 75 this year. This is fantastic, i never thought they'd do this.

My hats off to EA this time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2014, 05:46 AM   #546
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knelltone
One thing I want to say, which has really impressed me about M15 CCM, is that I think they finally realized that the M25 13' rookie class was way over rated. After going through several season in M25, an insane number of those rookies become the stars of the next decade. From what i've seen, there are only a few rookies who come in with a rating over 75 this year. This is fantastic, i never thought they'd do this.

My hats off to EA this time.
It's a start but unfortunately the rest of the ratings make the entire league look like superstars. Russel Wilson a QB who has never thrown for 3400 yards and 30 TD's is a 93 overall??

The very first thing I do in the game is edit every rating for ever guy in the game. It takes some time but makes the game much more better to play.

Last edited by Sheba2011; 08-15-2014 at 08:24 AM.
Old 08-15-2014, 06:41 AM   #547
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
It's a start but unfortunately the rest of the ratings make the entire league look like superstars. Russel Wilson a QB who has never thrown for 3400 yards and 26 TD's is a 93 overall??

The very first thing I do in the game is edit every rating for ever guy in the game. It takes some time but makes the game much more better to play.
So what would you rate wilson -I agree 93 is way too high- and how would his new rating improve your CCM?
Old 08-15-2014, 07:49 AM   #548
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knelltone
So what would you rate wilson -I agree 93 is way too high- and how would his new rating improve your CCM?
At best I would rate him around the same as Alex Smith, this year he is in 85 when I get done with my re-rates he will be around an 82-84. Russell is a good young QB and has been on of my favorites since college but he is no where near top 5. He still has a long way to go before he is in that discussion. I have my own way of re-rating players I have used for the past few seasons. With the new defensive and pass mechanics the real elite QB's should stand out like they do in the real NFL.

Last edited by Sheba2011; 08-15-2014 at 08:23 AM.
Old 08-15-2014, 09:29 PM   #549
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Is there any confirmation that Auto Subs will work this year?
Old 08-18-2014, 01:20 PM   #550
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
At best I would rate him around the same as Alex Smith, this year he is in 85 when I get done with my re-rates he will be around an 82-84. Russell is a good young QB and has been on of my favorites since college but he is no where near top 5. He still has a long way to go before he is in that discussion. I have my own way of re-rating players I have used for the past few seasons. With the new defensive and pass mechanics the real elite QB's should stand out like they do in the real NFL.
I mean, Wilson was 7th in the NFL in qb rating this past season and 4th in 2012. He's pretty damn good and way better than Alex Smith.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:58 PM   #551
Pro

MattyIce's Arena

Will we be able to edit players' equipment in franchise?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2014, 02:33 AM   #552
Banned

Looking for sim style users in a very organized league, fantasy draft active gamers only
http://nojosports.com/phpbb/mchat.php

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »