Home

NBA 2K15 Videos - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs (Off-Screen Footage from Gamescom)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Videos - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs (Off-Screen Footage from Gamescom) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-14-2014, 05:13 AM   #137
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA 2K15 Videos - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs (Off-Screen Footage from Games

Game doesn't look as arcadey
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 08-14-2014, 05:38 AM   #138
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Videos - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs (Off-Screen Footage from Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
Liked the pace, games looked smooth except on one video which Splitter grabbed an offensive rebound which seemed extremely fast.
Spacing seems still the same to me which I don't like much, in a video passed seem floaty although maybe those were manually done, Andersen's beard looked too fake to me (does he have it that way now? Can't remember).
Overall liking what I saw, hope they keep improving the gameplay before launch.
Spacing on a real bball court is the same as it is on 2k. People have this misconception that the court is gigantic. Its the same size as a college court with a longer 3pt line. Head to a real NBA game and see how crowded the court looks because that view you see on television is fooling many

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 08-14-2014, 08:13 AM   #139
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
Spacing on a real bball court is the same as it is on 2k. People have this misconception that the court is gigantic. Its the same size as a college court with a longer 3pt line. Head to a real NBA game and see how crowded the court looks because that view you see on television is fooling many
But that's the view we're seeing the gameplay from...
Old 08-14-2014, 08:34 AM   #140
Rookie

barteko's Arena

Icon1 Re: NBA 2K15 Videos - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs (Off-Screen Footage from Games

Sorry, sometimes it looks like nba live.
How duncan gets the rebound, how players stop to run in a pass, the chest pass looks not good because trajectory of the ball is not realistic AND when birdman (or other big men from a standing position) dunks, it looks still like he uses an elevator.
still only bigs do the inbound after your opponent scores. this stops the possibility of fastbreaks.
these are the (small) problems of 2K over years. never changed them. the inbound problem is a big problem for me. this destroy the flow of a game. not to force a fast break every time, but wade get the ball after your opponent scores. then he passes to bosh, he ran behind the line and inbound it to chalmers or lebron. come on 2K!!! please fix this.

also wade looks like al jefferson

the big PLUS are the new size of court or/and players. THIS looks very realistic. all other animations are liquid i am excited to play it in october.
Old 08-14-2014, 08:46 AM   #141
Pro

Clappington's Arena

I can't remember seeing it in the video but on a fast break in 2k14 sometimes it would stop the person running which means you could never really do like a touch pass. While running you pass and they keep running they pass it back to you and you pass it 1 more time to them and they score. I might have explained that poor but im sure someone knows what I mean! but i hope you are able to do that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2014, 08:58 AM   #142
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
I can't remember seeing it in the video but on a fast break in 2k14 sometimes it would stop the person running which means you could never really do like a touch pass. While running you pass and they keep running they pass it back to you and you pass it 1 more time to them and they score. I might have explained that poor but im sure someone knows what I mean! but i hope you are able to do that.
Basically you mean when the player is running they shouldn't come to a stop before passing, they should still be moving with the pass, right?
Old 08-14-2014, 09:43 AM   #143
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Banner
Looks basically the same, whoever thinks the court looks bigger need to get their eyes checked. The Game looked so amazing it's first yr on new consoles that I'm wondering how much more they gonna be able to do, and I'm thinking not much.
Obviously its gunna look the same. Its the same console
Old 08-14-2014, 10:03 AM   #144
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMostPuredxX
Obviously its gunna look the same. Its the same console
I ask year in and year out when I hear this.

What do they expect the game to look and play like exactly? The masses just don't have appreciating for what making a game means to think a year is enough time to make a brand new game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »