Home

NBA 2K15 Videos - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs (Off-Screen Footage from Gamescom)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Videos - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs (Off-Screen Footage from Gamescom) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-13-2014, 07:31 PM   #129
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Videos - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs (Off-Screen Footage from Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
It does, take a look at the player substitution screen after making the slider changes.

Surprise
Look at the gameplay, I don't pay attention to that magical screen that fluctuates ratings every two seconds.

If you want to see for real, try it yourself, but don't tell me that everyone magically becomes elite without seeing it for yourself.
Old 08-13-2014, 07:32 PM   #130
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K15 Videos - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs (Off-Screen Footage from Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwest718
Look at the gameplay, I don't pay attention to that magical screen that fluctuates ratings every two seconds.

If you want to see for real, try it yourself, but don't tell me that everyone magically becomes elite without seeing it for yourself.

I already tried it and over tried it. But whatever. I hope the AI is smarter this year but I'm not counting on it
Old 08-13-2014, 07:37 PM   #131
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
I already tried it and over tried it. But whatever. I hope the AI is smarter this year but I'm not counting on it
Well we have had very different experiences. I could easily see the difference between guys like Patrick Beverly and Jeremy Lin, Jason Smith and Anthony Davis and many many players. Specifically in the areas of finding the open man, and contesting shots
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2014, 10:18 PM   #132
Rookie

ridemooses's Arena

OVR: 8
That guy sucks. Game looks amazing!
Old 08-13-2014, 10:41 PM   #133
Banned

KingofATL's Arena

OVR: 1
I found another video by IGN...ENJOY!!!

Old 08-13-2014, 10:57 PM   #134
Rookie

Looks basically the same, whoever thinks the court looks bigger need to get their eyes checked. The Game looked so amazing it's first yr on new consoles that I'm wondering how much more they gonna be able to do, and I'm thinking not much.
Old 08-13-2014, 11:47 PM   #135
Pro

AirJordanFan93's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridemooses
That guy sucks. Game looks amazing!
But a lot of the people who play the sports games at the conventions are always pretty bad same goes for the WWE2K15 footage as well it was just a guy button mashing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2014, 12:21 AM   #136
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

Liked the pace, games looked smooth except on one video which Splitter grabbed an offensive rebound which seemed extremely fast.
Spacing seems still the same to me which I don't like much, in a video passed seem floaty although maybe those were manually done, Andersen's beard looked too fake to me (does he have it that way now? Can't remember).
Overall liking what I saw, hope they keep improving the gameplay before launch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »