Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Heat vs. Spurs (IGN)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Heat vs. Spurs (IGN) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-13-2014, 07:24 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
People say the game looks more stiff, I say more precise... Because in past iterations of 2k, 2k moved fluid to the point where I looked like jelly of instead of precise movements. And the passes not being stolen are a godsend to me. In 2k there is no defense played, it's more play the passing lanes and hope for a steal, I'm glad this video didn't show any out of this world pass deflections that people have become accustomed to
Old 08-13-2014, 07:36 PM   #34
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Heat vs. Spurs (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeBean8
I am not really feeling his beard for some reason.
It's a little too blonde in my opinion. Still good, nonetheless.

Go MIAMI Teams!!
Old 08-13-2014, 07:39 PM   #35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrock24
Looks great and I am a big 2k and NBA2K fan. I say that so people don't call me an EA apologist. But I saw just as many legacy issues as some of the Madden videos. If this was Madden, this feed would be filled with people complaining. I bring this up because it is comical to read how heated some of you get about lack of improvements with Madden. All games have legacy issues and built off previous platforms. To recreate games would be a huge time and financial burden. The people that swear 2k would do a better job with football need to realize that if legacy issues have not been fixed in NBA2K, what makes you think 2k would do any better with football? People need to relax and enjoy the great games developers at both 2K and EA are producing.
I totally agree about the legacy issues. I find it absolutely mind blowing that Madden gets hammered, but 2k (who's gameplay is equally as bad) could receive so much praise. To the extent that some ppl on these threads have even labeled it "god like" smh. Mind boggling that a basketball game that you can't pass the ball efficiently in, is held in such high regard. Look at the players body size in comparison to the court. How can you have better passing when defenders travel from under the rim to the 3 point line in 2 steps? That's just the tip of the iceberg. I'm not trying to be the doom and gloom guy, im just keeping it real. I'm glad ppl have a game they can enjoy, but if WE don't call companies out on their bs we'll have the same broken games when PS5 is released
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2014, 07:56 PM   #36
Rookie

The passing animations are truly night and day. I do feel like some of the lighting effects that made 2k14 look oh-so-pretty were toned down a bit, however.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:04 PM   #37
Pro

kolanji's Arena

OVR: 19

Anybody noticed that Chalmers' warm ups disappeared before he reached the scorers table when he got subbed in......??

My early impressions are the animations looks smooth and flows great from one to the other
Old 08-13-2014, 09:06 PM   #38
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7

Chris Andersen's beard could be pink, for all I care--I just want the game to play as well as they're saying.

Which it should--I've already got my pre-order in.

I mean I'd rather have a great game with inaccurate player models than a bad game with accurate player models.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:08 PM   #39
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

This is definitely alpha stages of the game. Maybe even before that. Everything should be much better in the retail version.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:25 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 7
Theres nothing wrong with the movements and its no doesnt look NBA Live. The movements I saw are more on par to REALISTIC movements on the court that we see in real life.

If any of you cant see that then I dont know what to tell you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »