Home

Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-13-2014, 12:46 AM   #529
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Hey could you copy it and post it in this message
Old 08-13-2014, 12:51 AM   #530
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopey986
It was posted somewhere else in here with full detail but yes, 32 team control is back this year.
Could you send it cause I'm having trouble findng any info on it anywhere
Old 08-13-2014, 03:31 PM   #531
Rookie

Have Tiburon ever talked about a subscription, update-based form of Madden development? Kind of similar to WoW where you buy the base game, then download their update every season. I mean if we are going to have a base Madden engine that will have incremental changes every season, wouldnt this give the devs the maximum amount of development time per cycle? Im sure they can drum up just as much hype every time an update arrives as they could a physical copy.

They seem to have settled on the CFM structure and the UI for this generation of consoles so I could see it working. I remember playing Counter Strike back in the day and getting just as excited for their patches to arrive, and they were free! Things you miss about games like that is how the gameplay issues were addressed steadily, seemingly as quickly as they could be fixed. And how all aspects were addressed: netcode, player models, gun models, map geometry, bugs, exploits.

It must be intrinsic to consoles that these updates are more complicated to get through that keeps bugs from being fixed. But lingering bugs like the white sleeve glitch are rediculous.

You would think with such a strong and loyal fanbase, that Madden would exist on a higher level than most games. Use the hard drive for something! Mandatory installs for added animations, or player portraits, or new celebrations, or stadium sounds. Nothing should be taken out of successive games because they needed to compromise on storage space.

Cant they literally build upon previous Maddens? Every August we would pay for the roster, patches, and the right to the online functionality, but the improvements/patches/updates should be granted throughout the season. We shouldnt have to suffer something small being broken for an entire year because the correction of the problem doesnt make the company money.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2014, 03:42 PM   #532
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo80
Have Tiburon ever talked about a subscription, update-based form of Madden development? Kind of similar to WoW where you buy the base game, then download their update every season. I mean if we are going to have a base Madden engine that will have incremental changes every season, wouldnt this give the devs the maximum amount of development time per cycle? Im sure they can drum up just as much hype every time an update arrives as they could a physical copy.

They seem to have settled on the CFM structure and the UI for this generation of consoles so I could see it working. I remember playing Counter Strike back in the day and getting just as excited for their patches to arrive, and they were free! Things you miss about games like that is how the gameplay issues were addressed steadily, seemingly as quickly as they could be fixed. And how all aspects were addressed: netcode, player models, gun models, map geometry, bugs, exploits.

It must be intrinsic to consoles that these updates are more complicated to get through that keeps bugs from being fixed. But lingering bugs like the white sleeve glitch are rediculous.

You would think with such a strong and loyal fanbase, that Madden would exist on a higher level than most games. Use the hard drive for something! Mandatory installs for added animations, or player portraits, or new celebrations, or stadium sounds. Nothing should be taken out of successive games because they needed to compromise on storage space.

Cant they literally build upon previous Maddens? Every August we would pay for the roster, patches, and the right to the online functionality, but the improvements/patches/updates should be granted throughout the season. We shouldnt have to suffer something small being broken for an entire year because the correction of the problem doesnt make the company money.
Why give you some type of subscription when I can take $60 from you on a yearly basis?
Old 08-13-2014, 03:45 PM   #533
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwest718
Why give you some type of subscription when I can take $60 from you on a yearly basis?
To make it digital-only I guess. They already want everyone to be online as implied by their MUT cash grab.
Old 08-13-2014, 03:51 PM   #534
Rookie

Like what is CFM gonna look like 5 years from now? It was introduced, cleaned up, now cleaned up some more. Its still not polished yet, obviously. I think CFM is here to stay thru this console generation, but how can they keep fans happy year after year with it? I think theyll just incrementally shine it up but if they even had a new CFM UI next season, I'd be surprised.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:19 PM   #535
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17

Looks pretty solid. Still wish they would've implemented a create a draft class system similar to 2k
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2014, 01:47 AM   #536
Banned

OVR: 28

I have a question for you guys who have had more time to investigate. Since the goals are now set based on depth chart, what is there to stop someone from putting their starting QB at 3rd on the depth chart, then subbing him into the starting spot during the game and killing it and getting the goals quite easily? Is there a way to prevent this from happening?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »