Home

NBA 2K15 Soundtrack Revealed

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Soundtrack Revealed within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-12-2014, 02:41 PM   #65
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA 2K15 Soundtrack Revealed

good thing my CPU is next to my seround sound cuz i wont even give this 1 minute of listening.

unfortunately my music unlimited ps4 service trial is up id rather pay monthly for that than listen to this.

if im playing basketball, i want to hear songs that get me pumped/in the basketball mood...not driving ms daisy songs

ive honsetly only heard / heard of maybe 4 of these songs prior to today, and im glad i never did after listening to them on youtube

-just give me the option mlb the show has to upload my own music into the games soundtrack..

Last edited by turty11; 08-12-2014 at 02:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2014, 02:42 PM   #66
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward13
Literally doesn't matter who's on the soundtrack it gets muted as soon as I pop the disc in every year alond with the "god awful commentary" lmao
You must be talking about madden's commentary

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Old 08-12-2014, 02:42 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0
The list is good but i want Gameplay !

Hope we see something tomorrow at gamescom
Old 08-12-2014, 02:47 PM   #68
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwest718
Why are you sad there's no Nas or Eminem? Can you even understand what they are saying with the game bleeping out every two words?

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the point of putting rap music in an E rated video game. Idk about you, but I can't listen to a song where the game bleeps out everything that's said, it's pointless.

Exactly why I don't listen to the radio, censored music is terrible.
KRS One's music would have been great for this soundtrack since he doesn't curse a lot in his songs which means that you could actually understand the song and not hear every word bleeped out. " Classic " by KRS one, Rakim, and Nas would have been a good song to put on this soundtrack

Old 08-12-2014, 02:47 PM   #69
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
You must not see "drop it like it's hot" and "grinding" on there... If you are in your twenties at least, you have heard those songs a million times
Yeah, that's why I tried to say there's not too many super pop tracks, but still a few. I remember hearing that Snoop track a lot during my senior year (2001-2002) but not the Clipse one. I tried to stay away from a bit of the popular rap back then. That was my Deltron/Hieroglyphics phase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Thats it?
I thought I saw a bit more than just three, but I guess it depends on one's definition. I thought someone's estimation of 8-10 hip-hop/rap tracks seemed more accurate.
Old 08-12-2014, 02:50 PM   #70
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
good thing my CPU is next to my seround sound cuz i wont even give this 1 minute of listening.

unfortunately my music unlimited ps4 service trial is up id rather pay monthly for that than listen to this.

if im playing basketball, i want to hear songs that get me pumped/in the basketball mood...not driving ms daisy songs

ive honsetly only heard / heard of maybe 4 of these songs prior to today, and im glad i never did after listening to them on youtube

-just give me the option mlb the show has to upload my own music into the games soundtrack..
"Shut em down" by Public Enemy is a good motivation song, probably the best one on this soundtrack

Old 08-12-2014, 02:59 PM   #71
Rookie

Finess's Arena

OVR: 1
Clicked the Spotify thing to listen and the first song to play was Personal Jesus by Depache Mode. The first thing I'm going to do when I get my 2k is mute that song, smh what a horrible song.

Edit: Then the second song that plays is River Styx by Black Rebel Motorcycle....second thing I'll do is mute that too.

Edit Then the third song Romantic Rights by Death from Above, third thing I'll mute. Lol 3 straight terrible songs and I rock with Pharrell.

Last edited by Finess; 08-12-2014 at 03:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2014, 03:32 PM   #72
Banned

OVR: 0

I prefer a more rap/hiphop heavy soundtrack but this is Pharrell, his music is really diverse. Glad he showed some love to Santigold, she is really underrated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »