Home

Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-11-2014, 03:04 PM   #521
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cre8
Never had my question answered on the broadcast. Does anyone know if the game prep/training of players will have different point gains depending on your difficulty settings?
Basically, why bother playing the training sessions on All Madden if you can do it on Rookie for the same amount of XP?
All Madden and Rookie difficulty levels have to do with Gameplay not CFM features.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 03:09 PM   #522
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsFan86
Im not understanding some ppls reasons for wanting to edit players ratings. Because i feel if your raising the ratings your cheating yourself out of a challenge,an besides maybe beating the computer in CFM this in no way makes u a better Madden player nor in my opinion does it make the game better because u can change a rating. Someone please help me understand .
Some people just like full control over their franchise mode. Maybe an incoming rookie is rated too high or low they want to change his ratings. Some people like to try to create accurate busts/breakout stars. For instance after the season you see Johnny Manziel (just an example Browns fans I have no hate for Johnny) only passed for 2000 yards and threw 30 int's, they could drop his rating to reflect a draft bust instead of a rising young star. I like having control but it is no way a deal breaker for me especially if confidence actually works as advertised.
Old 08-11-2014, 03:37 PM   #523
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsFan86
Im not understanding some ppls reasons for wanting to edit players ratings. Because i feel if your raising the ratings your cheating yourself out of a challenge,an besides maybe beating the computer in CFM this in no way makes u a better Madden player nor in my opinion make the game better because u cant change a rating. Someone please help me understand .
The reason you're not understanding it is because you are assuming that people want to edit ratings for the sole purpose of boosting our players. When in reality we want to edit ratings to create something closer to what we see on Sundays. That includes lowering some of our own players or raising the CPU players. It's not just to cheat the system, it's to make it better.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 08-11-2014, 03:56 PM   #524
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
The reason you're not understanding it is because you are assuming that people want to edit ratings for the sole purpose of boosting our players. When in reality we want to edit ratings to create something closer to what we see on Sundays. That includes lowering some of our own players or raising the CPU players. It's not just to cheat the system, it's to make it better.
Exactly. I remember in Madden 10 (I think) when Foster broke out with the Texans. He was rated something like 69 in the original roster I was using for my franchise...needless to say, he never broke out. Meanwhile, the Cowboys (who I was using) had several players who needed reductions (beyond ones I had already incorporated...lol...that's how off they were).

The simple truth is that, regardless of quality (meaning, it's not just some knock on Madden's AI), there is not a single AI setup for ANY game that can accurately mimic real life to the degree that some of us like to recreate. Games that allow editing in-season account for this.
Old 08-12-2014, 03:08 AM   #525
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

This sounds pretty sweet. Thank god I went out today and bought an Xbox One because it ended up being broke as it would not play any discs. I would've been crushed if I bought Madden only to find out my new xbox was broken and couldn't start my franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2014, 07:02 AM   #526
Just started!

Hi people, does anyone know if you can do a 32 team co-op franchise. I want to control all 32 teams with my brother and play like the real season
Old 08-12-2014, 07:06 AM   #527
Just started!

Hi people, does anyone know if you can do a 32 team co-op franchise. I want to control all 32 teams with my brother and play like the real season. The last one didn't have it, and I don't know if I would Like to get a new one cause that is one of the best parts.
Old 08-12-2014, 07:24 AM   #528
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by taity96
Hi people, does anyone know if you can do a 32 team co-op franchise. I want to control all 32 teams with my brother and play like the real season. The last one didn't have it, and I don't know if I would Like to get a new one cause that is one of the best parts.
It was posted somewhere else in here with full detail but yes, 32 team control is back this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »